Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Explain me how were suppose get base

This is what I am thinking: example.jpg
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

There was a topic about trap usage in bases: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...aps-from-bases

In it was this suggestion:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Or just make it so traps cannot be close to doors in bases, that way people can get in without getting murdered the second they walk in. However I'm not sure how they'll do that. Yes traps are meant for the purpose of stalling players, but I do agree that it should be dealt with somehow.
    Removing the ability to place traps close to doors would work as well, as attackers would at least have a fighting chance without getting killed instantly in the flag room, and defenders could still use traps to defend their base by placing them more strategically.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Removing the ability to place traps close to doors would work as well
    But only inside. I feel like the only reason trap were invented were to destroy the streaks of people who run. So let's keep them on the outside shall we.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

How bout we just add another base? Fixes some of the crowding issues.
    Nikki: that's a great idea! I am not a huge fan if the doors in pz how they have the right walls around them. Especially on the outside of pz one lagger can block the entire door.

So. We take away traps inside bases, be able to attack while trapped, or have a normal hit timer for 1-2 seconds upon entering a room to a base.
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

fix the area, there's not point of basing at pz if this keeps happening

Every base needs to have at least two entrances to the flag room, imo. Mafia, PZ, and GZ (big room before flag) entrances allow for this to happen. I have seen gangs usually resort to this when there are just too many attackers or when the lag starts to kick in for some. Needless to say, it is very annoying. The two-entrance solution is one of many plausible as there are other great ideas here as well.

Thanks to iBliss for the Awesome Signature!

Lol I used this on navy yesterday XD then they did it back :,( then ee did it again bah they left! K but we really need 2 routes in each base 2 serperate ones not like mafia where they both lead to the first room thats dumb, we just need 2 pathways into the flag room like Emines goodjob coop!

Xd simple

- - - Updated - - -

I say its ok , honestly -basing is basing