Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Custom Rule!?

New Custom Rule!?

So, I made a custom head, its one that I made... and someone else iFiled it and claimed that he made the head
    and that he owns it! People keep copying my head and their should be a rule about that,
    I should't have too worry about people copying what I make

Sodapop
    well its pretty annoying i mean they should jail people for ifile heads/bodys/shield ..

I know right Its happened too me a lot now and people even pretend too be me and scam

OreOs
    They should probably add the feature where the head is personal like the shield codes you choose if you want it public or personal (for only you).
    Also the price for personal heads about 30k-40k $ since the head will only be used for yourself.

Everyone does it, there's no possible way to stop them from doing beside banning %75 of the players lol. But we all know that won't happen.

But I want my head too be safe! I don't want it too be copied by everyone, can I tell an admin if someone is copying my head so they can deal with it

OreOs
    People's head get copied all the time, you can try to contact them about it though.

When I contact the person that copied my head their "like no! I'm not gonna refund it! I'm gonna keep it and pretend too be you and take credit for the head! MWAHAHAHA!!!"

Unless you have a video of you making the head there is nothing you can do except whine and complain! xP

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    The temporary solution to this is to put symbols or some words on your head to let others know that you created that head.I mean yeah the ifiler can edit it but it'll decrease the amount of ifilers because they won't go through so much trouble just to steal someone's work.

I don't even mind paying 50k for a personal head that no one can ifile.