Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Display Cases

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    *Moon points at Mun's shells* well we know why he doesn't want gralats. :PPP

And yea I realize my 2nd idea way far fetched. Hey it's the forums haha this is idea central. Sane or not.
    But seriously, it will just make it unfair for people who dig let's keep it the way it is lol, thanks !

Zephlyn
    theres a new trade table at bottom of tachi

Also admins can make auction for players or furniture on which you can put items and them some one come and buy it and seller can sell for food or shells. For example you come to some one house and see that he is selling weapon for ecs or food and you tap buy

i miss the old days of trade tables it was esier to trade but now all these noobs getting stupid rares and put on table and they dont sell it till and hour later or so old days of tables were better

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 123 View Post
    theres a new trade table at bottom of tachi
    Eventually though it will be more popular like the other ones. It's a temporarily solution at best.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

2nd idea great ! Should add
    Any questions?
    pm me

The deltiera trade system is so much better if snk can't put in some time to make it like deltiera then I don't think they will have time to do this good idea though.