Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Display Cases

Development Team

Lightbulb Display Cases

Alright, so I'm not a avid trader but from time to time I need a few items and I got to the mall of Era, the trade tables.....
    The one problem I've notice is that instead of using the tables for trading most people use them to showcase items they want to get rid of. This is super frustrating when you just want to trade with the seller/ buyer you have found. I've sometimes spent up to 10 minutes looking for a table to trade 2 iron on. By the end of the ordeal I remember "Hey lets use the empty Sotuhridge one." This whole thing cased by people trying to showcase the most items in the least amount of time.

Ideas for Solving:
    -1st Idea(aka the realistic one)Create an actual showcase for people to use instead of the trade tables. Most likely this would need to be placed where the tables currently are to avoid disuse..... You can display up to say 7 items and once you and your potential buyer can go to the tables that are located in the back rooms.

-2nd Idea(this one is kind of far fetched, but would be cool if implemented)
    Create player shops. The idea of this is a basic mall structure you can go from store to store looking at the players items. The shops can either be a permanent that someone would buy for outrageous oh my gosh I need gralat pack prices, or they could rent them by the hour.

Before placing any items, the seller must understand all deals are permanent and cannot be changed. Then they can start to build their store. The seller can place an asking price for that item and if someone says, "Hey that's a good deal!" They click buy like any other regular item in item in era, or they can use one of their items as a counter offer. This would utilize the gralat function of the game more so than the shell aspect.

-Third Ideaaka the lazy way...)Add 3 more floors of tables.

I'll be the first to admit the 2nd idea is kinda out there, but the first idea is a reasonable request..
    The third is just a meh.

Lemme know your thoughts and ideas on the subject!!
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Banned
    5 items seems reasonable after snk made a huge discount of 80% for every trade done.
    There are 2 trade tables, one south, one north.
    Southridge- left side of mushroom hut(Chinese level house).
    Northridge- beside era fashion(right).

Should make a display case in your house that you can show off the items you want people to see. It would serve a multipurpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

I don't mind your ideas moon, nice job.
    Hello again my little lambs! Have you missed your dear friend, genocide?!?!?!?

I definitely like the display idea I wouldn't mind it being implemented.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    5 items seems reasonable after snk made a huge discount of 80% for every trade done.
    There are 2 trade tables, one south, one north.
    Southridge- left side of mushroom hut(Chinese level house).
    Northridge- beside era fashion(right).
    As I stated above I am aware of all the trading table options..... The purpose of this was to show that there is a lot of coveting the popularly used trading table center(north). So if you want something done quick and fast, well the process is dulled but the fact of no extra room. So yes you could go to the southern tables, but that would defeat the purpose of quick and fast.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Should make a display case in your house that you can show off the items you want people to see. It would serve a multipurpose.
    That would be cool as a furniture option, show off your rares(much like doll stands, but I feel like the displays would need to be at the trading tables to fully serve the purpose of what I'm suggesting.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

they could always just keep it the way it is and put a trade center like the one in southridge right next to each base....
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

No, don't make the items brought for gralats that's a bad idea, the shells are fine... I just think they should add tables .. Or make a trading center it's like a simple room just one, and there's boards that you rent and show off your items you wanna sell, and make the trading tables for trades only, I hate how I need to go every where and don't find a table even when I got to the south ,, hopefully they will do something..

Development Team
    *Moon points at Mun's shells* well we know why he doesn't want gralats. :PPP

And yea I realize my 2nd idea way far fetched. Hey it's the forums haha this is idea central. Sane or not.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship