Alright, so I'm not a avid trader but from time to time I need a few items and I got to the mall of Era, the trade tables.....
The one problem I've notice is that instead of using the tables for trading most people use them to showcase items they want to get rid of. This is super frustrating when you just want to trade with the seller/ buyer you have found. I've sometimes spent up to 10 minutes looking for a table to trade 2 iron on. By the end of the ordeal I remember "Hey lets use the empty Sotuhridge one." This whole thing cased by people trying to showcase the most items in the least amount of time.

Ideas for Solving:
-1st Idea(aka the realistic one)Create an actual showcase for people to use instead of the trade tables. Most likely this would need to be placed where the tables currently are to avoid disuse..... You can display up to say 7 items and once you and your potential buyer can go to the tables that are located in the back rooms.

-2nd Idea(this one is kind of far fetched, but would be cool if implemented)
Create player shops. The idea of this is a basic mall structure you can go from store to store looking at the players items. The shops can either be a permanent that someone would buy for outrageous oh my gosh I need gralat pack prices, or they could rent them by the hour.

Before placing any items, the seller must understand all deals are permanent and cannot be changed. Then they can start to build their store. The seller can place an asking price for that item and if someone says, "Hey that's a good deal!" They click buy like any other regular item in item in era, or they can use one of their items as a counter offer. This would utilize the gralat function of the game more so than the shell aspect.

-Third Ideaaka the lazy way...)Add 3 more floors of tables.

I'll be the first to admit the 2nd idea is kinda out there, but the first idea is a reasonable request..
The third is just a meh.

Lemme know your thoughts and ideas on the subject!!