Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: iFiling/Custom stealing

iFiling/Custom stealing

I know Classic and Era have different staff and different rules. One of them being you can get banned/jailed for stealing customs in Classic, which is a little harsh, but in Era there's nothing done about it. My head was stolen in Era, but in Classic when I wore a head that had the same template as a girl's (which I majorly edited), she raged about how she would get me banned. Thoughts?
    Last edited by thalia_vandenbroek; 06-21-2013 at 04:03 PM.

We only have one issue with the customs. We cannot prove who originally made them.

So we canĀ“t really ban anyone for wearing someone elses customs as we cannot prove it.
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

I know, and that's true. Thats why no one could help me with my stolen head.

I know theres a way to like lock photos to where people cant save them and open them. Ill check on that and see if i can find out how. Its like a program or something
    Last edited by 3.X; 06-21-2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: worded wrong lol

So if I do I head and is the first one ever cuz I made and I put here to show and later otter day,time some one have it u guys still can't deal whit it?

bro like this head on my avatar i just made it one day ago i uploaded same day thaat was yesterday if any one have it is a ifiler how cant they get ponished if is so obuisly who makew haeds and who dont =)

Nice head and avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by thalia_vandenbroek View Post
    Nice head and avatar!
    Ty much

Any head that gets uploaded to graal can be stolen, how do they know who made something first? Even if you post it to a forum, it could be somebody elses.
    I'm hayze, yo!
    I like to dev!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayze View Post
    Any head that gets uploaded to graal can be stolen, how do they know who made something first? Even if you post it to a forum, it could be somebody elses.
    The best way to keep from getting stolen I gees is to not upload ur art if it is like that and I only upload heads made by me from scrash I don't like otter style heads so I make my own