Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: iFiling/Custom stealing

Well It used to annoy me bad but now I see that nothing can stop stealing my work. But hey, if people have to steal it that means your work is good. If you walk around era you will notice that a major part of players wear made by me customs or an edits of them.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Whoever thought you can get heads from ifile is wrong. the imagine comes out to blury and wont work. ifile isnt why heads are stolen

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Whoever thought you can get heads from ifile is wrong. the imagine comes out to blury and wont work. ifile isnt why heads are stolen
    Actually my head was stolen by iFiling so I don't know what you're talking about.

Fuze just failed using iFile. The iFile does work and takes a place in a major problem of custom stealing right now..
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Well It used to annoy me bad but now I see that nothing can stop stealing my work. But hey, if people have to steal it that means your work is good. If you walk around era you will notice that a major part of players wear made by me customs or an edits of them.
    false, if you walk around you will see most people have about 5 different version of the classic's "hero head'
    Silent Rain

ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Exactly ^
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Can stop ifile customs?

Its been a big issue of players copying players edit/made customs the original players deserve credits yet players just ifile and steal their hard work please try to dig deep and stop ifile issues
    We All See What We See

Wrong section.
    And no, staff cannot remember everyone that has that custom before the other.
    -Johnaudi

Customs are added to the game once uploaded, if you download the game- go its through its files you will find it, in this situation you have 2 options:
    1) Deal with it.
    2) Don't upload it.