Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: iFiling/Custom stealing

Veteran
    Yepp thats the only thing i find bad about it. Another way to protect customs would be to allocate some memory to cache sprites (weapons, bodys, heads, etc) and whenever you exit the app the sprites will get removed
    Go FAQ yourself!
    I have two guides coming up within 1-2 weeks!

if the issue becomes too big of one they can go back to the scripts and see the time uploaded, as used as a comparison
    Need Help?
    Lemme know! Send me a message.
    Name: Enzosthename
    Email: [email protected]

i really wish people would be more honest stealing customs and editing is lazy and pathetic
    ^^^ personal opinion

Veteran
    it happend to one of my close friends. The prototype body (the brown and red arm) that everyone used to wear was edited by recurvez and he sold it without giving credit to the original creator no futur*. Oh boy you can bet i got alot of hate when i tried to explain to people
    Last edited by YouKnowBlom; 08-26-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Go FAQ yourself!
    I have two guides coming up within 1-2 weeks!

Once you upload a head to era, it's no longer in your control.
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Ask me a question on the forums or in game if you have any problems/concerns.
    My Skype is mr.martin_graal
    Enjoy Era

i have to admit, you cannot prove that someone ifiled a custom, as they may have gotten it from a website, although many people do ifile. I suggest to put the first letter of your name on the back of you head , if not your whole name ( nickname on graal of course) that way it is harder for the ifilers to edit it.

i have to admit, the amount of people ifiling is very high, but some people also get their heads off websites, i suggest to keep your customs from being stolen is too put your initials on the back, therefore making it harder for people to steal it.