Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I have an idea----SCHOOL

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodapop View Post
    Graalonline iEra is about killing , action .. not learning stuff about school .. it would be boring and dumb if they added that
    We have trivia, what's wrong with a learning aspect of the game?
    This could be a great idea if used in the right way.
    Ok so we all know of our fabulous tutorial that doesn't really provide a way to ask questions, it just gives you the skeletons of the game, and not all that favored by some members of the game. Well what if we, the players, teach the newbies the most appropriate way.
    So instead of developing a generation of flag rushers or how to steal shells 101, we can teach them to dig and to base.
    Ok say this "school" is taught by players with at least 500 hrs of playing experience for general information(hats, car exc.)
    More specialized things such as digging require for the"teacher" to have found at least 10k shells. Same goes for basing pking and spars (not necessarily the same number). The "teacher" gives out pre made assignments(like go dig 25 shells or find 10 sand dollars, and they just tap which one they'd like to give the new player) this would keep players from abusing the tutorial's progression.
    The teacher is mostly there to answer additional questions the player may have, something the tutorial doesn't offer.
    Say there is no person teaching, there will be a npc there with the same assignments. Maybe a note that says come back for additional questions.

My point is don't hate on the suggestion it actually has a lot of potential.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Sodapop
    Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    We have trivia, what's wrong with a learning aspect of the game?
    This could be a great idea if used in the right way.
    Ok so we all know of our fabulous tutorial that doesn't really provide a way to ask questions, it just gives you the skeletons of the game, and not all that favored by some members of the game. Well what if we, the players, teach the newbies the most appropriate way.
    So instead of developing a generation of flag rushers or how to steal shells 101, we can teach them to dig and to base.
    Ok say this "school" is taught by players with at least 500 hrs of playing experience for general information(hats, car exc.)
    More specialized things such as digging require for the"teacher" to have found at least 10k shells. Same goes for basing pking and spars (not necessarily the same number). The "teacher" gives out pre made assignments(like go dig 25 shells or find 10 sand dollars, and they just tap which one they'd like to give the new player) this would keep players from abusing the tutorial's progression.
    The teacher is mostly there to answer additional questions the player may have, something the tutorial doesn't offer.
    Say there is no person teaching, there will be a npc there with the same assignments. Maybe a note that says come back for additional questions.

My point is don't hate on the suggestion it actually has a lot of potential.
    That's why there's a tutorial for beginners lol .. and era is about action and killing and like i said not about learning school stuff like math and stuff.
    Trivia is a event not a school lol ..

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodapop View Post
    That's why there's a tutorial for beginners lol .. and era is about action and killing and like i said not about learning school stuff like math and stuff.
    Trivia is a event not a school lol ..
    I didn't say the school was to learn math and stuff, I said it could be a way to provide a more efficient tutorial. This also doesn't necessarily need to be for just beginners, say I wanted to learn a few tricks in spar I could go to the school for a few tricks.
    Trivia involves some use of knowledge, it's basically a learning game, like era trivia I sometimes am stumped by the questions even though I'm an experienced player. My point is it can be useful and more efficient than some of the things that are currently implemented.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Lessons to stop violence in era & that guns are dangerous tools.so world peace will come true where no one kills nobody.

In era?a Gangster themed game.
    Huh
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

Why not have a school so people can stop holding these illegal schools in there house harboring tons of "youngsters" I mean you probably won't catch me there, you know it's kind of a once in a blue moon thing for me because I'm working now digging and I have a nighttime job, basing. Priorities first
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

School! When I was at the start someone was having school at there house and it was fun! The game already have a school, just buy the right furniture, know where to put it in your house and you are good to go!

Gangstaz always were suckers, schools always were prisons. I prefer to make the prisons for the suckers.

idk what this is
    Just do Trivia all day.
    How I knew lots of stuff.
    But NOOOO....They still kill when I was JOKING!

Oh god, please don't put a school in era, I already got school ruining my REAL LIFE DX