Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glock18 Attachment!

why would I make a shipka skin by myself? Its your goddamn job. To make sure every player is happy. btw besides balancing guns guns admins have no more anything to do so you guys made attachments and turned a pistol to a rifle and boost its stats now players are arguing about the stats again. Thats when you balance it again. Why not just release new guns?

Olirus
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    why would I make a shipka skin by myself? Its your goddamn job. To make sure every player is happy. btw besides balancing guns guns admins have no more anything to do so you guys made attachments and turned a pistol to a rifle and boost its stats now players are arguing about the stats again. Thats when you balance it again. Why not just release new guns?
    I'll make one if you stop raging and ask decently and stop blaming us for all your problems

Banned
    There's only one Gun Admin in era...it's best not to complaint since you don't have any idea how those stuff are made.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    The player actually can help the admins with some GFX. You can make one. By the way - we aren't forcing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    I'll make one if you stop raging and ask decently and stop blaming us for all your problems
    Its not that i'm blaming you guys. Its the fact that theres lots of admins yet we can't even feel their presence. November 2013-January 2014 whats the updates? Mostly hat shops,VIP,quests(good but items arent even good). Now you want iEa to win this year you guys made all weapons perfect and gave free revives which made the VIP good only for the item and color addition. February you guys adds lots of hats again. most of the update are just hat shops/admin bday hat nothing new? maybe body? head? maybe new jobs?

Most of the hats are made by players or only by 1 admin where are the ones made by other admins? If you guys are very busy in a thing just please us let know what you guys are doing so we have an idea whats happening to you guys not like just you go online and put "Busy working" in your statuses and months later not even a single work is added.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    They don't have to prove to you that they are busy.and they don't need to report to you whatever they are doing.
    You demand them to make things,yet you don't bother to try to think how it's like to be in their shoes.
    Scripting for weapon description/details,Stats of guns(too overpowered you complain.too weak you complain),the design and animation of the gun.A lot of thought is needed to make a gun.especially a balanced one.

Please stop demanding and telling the staffs what to do.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

I'm not sure to agree or to disagree with this guy, Some of his points are valid while other points are invalid.... A lot of the hats,bodies and such are from players that are recolored or slightly modified... The guns..... yes the graphics are "new" but the stats and charteristics are that of other guns... Ex Sten and the one with all the skins... (Brain fart) But they do what they can for the server so i'm not knocking them i just wish they would focus on "Bigger" projects then releasing more hats and items that are really not worth anyones time....

Ex: Jobs,Zones, New ways to PVP, Reward system for pvp like a bounty system....

Just my 2cents... you guy are on par for what i exspect on a APP based game.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    They don't have to prove to you that they are busy.and they don't need to report to you whatever they are doing.
    You demand them to make things,yet you don't bother to try to think how it's like to be in their shoes.
    Scripting for weapon description/details,Stats of guns(too overpowered you complain.too weak you complain),the design and animation of the gun.A lot of thought is needed to make a gun.especially a balanced one.

Please stop demanding and telling the staffs what to do.
    Just stfu bruh you dont know what you are talking. Scripting for weapon description/details is it even hard?! Stat of guns? as WRATH said its from other guns and I strongly believed most of the stats are taken from era pc. And dont you know that everything you said theres different kinds of admins who should do them? its not that theres just one admin to do them all. They just need the scripting admin, gun admin, gfx admin, gani admin to work on their thing then they can produce a perfect new item.

and what too overpowered and too weak we complain? When they release a gun they make it overpowered for a couple of weeks so that lots will buy, then they will just nerfed them if the buy rate will go slow that I believed is their marketing technique, seems true right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    also increases the fire rate from 0.32 to 0.3
    Now tell us this, how exactly is this an increase. Did you mean, decrease? Because .32 is obviously more than .3/.30. Please don't give such false information, Guns Admin.

Sorry, but just had to point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    There's only one Gun Admin in era...it's best not to complaint since you don't have any idea how those stuff are made.
    I exactly know how the stuffs are made maybe you should tell it to yourself