Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with spar

Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    They brought bar/pbp with their gralats, they have a right to use it

I agree that if you buy a weapon, you have the right to use it. Though, the point of an actual spar is to be on equal grounds, and have skill determine a winner. Which is why there should be a specific spar weapon that you spawn in the spar box with.

I see what your trying to say but spar is suppose to be about skills not who can afford the better gun to win.

Then why not make rooms where you use a gun which is only for sparring not to be sold on era so its fair

Isn't there a spar room up north which dosent use guns, but fireballs. No one seems to go there because of the equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    I would appreciate if we all get a special spar gun and all spar with the same one. Or at least make players be allowed to use 9 damage guns only.
    This would be nice. Definitely would show who had skill instead of just spamming one gun.
    That's Unfortunate

exactly.

It seems that the PBP is the most deadly spar weapon. A PBP user who knows how to use it is near invincible. Not a bar or a souizen or any other top tier weapons I've seen that has been able to beat a PBP user. PBP isn't the easiest of weapons to use, but it sure is mega OP when used correctly.

Banned
    The reason the pbp is op is because of the current hit timer, if the pbp user gets off the first hit he can spam the pbp 2-3 more times without taking damage. I know this from being the both the one rushing and spamming because of the hit timer and the opposite end of getting owned by the pbp spam. I have no idea why some solution hasn't been made yet, people have been informing staff of how op the pbp is for months. Either nerf the pbp or change the hit registration, you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    I think there should be different spar rooms for different damage guns. Like 10 damage guns would only work in a certain room, and there would be a 9 damage room, and so forth. Rooms would be based off what the gun is in perfect shape. And of course then there would be a shotgun room..
    So would PBP be 4 or 16?

As collin said; And of course there would be a shotgun room..
    How to contact me?

In-game name currently: ZombiEk" Ciprioni
    Current gang owned: Mayhem
    Facebook: Shannon Gallagher
    Email: [email protected]
    Push notifications: enabled

Ask me any questions/concerns!