Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Job?

OreOs

Lightbulb New Job?

Era's jobs are really boring and takes long to earn cash, so I've been thinking of fishing as a new era job that pays decent amount of money. Like we should have boats and go to the ocean and catch fish with fishing rods and then be able to sell it. Just a thought cause i'm impatient with the current jobs..

It doesnt matter how many jobs will they add. Its about stefans money making business so ya..
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Veteran
    Wow weird how we had The same idea but I really would like this.Maybe the fishes could be the same prices as the trash.
    Also Yogy,Stefan will always be making money because there will always be expenisve guns coming out and people just buying iTunes cards.

OreOs
    Yeah like the bigger fish you catch the more money you get

OreOs thats a an amazing idea! and maybe different fishing poles to mimic the levels of mining that are unlocked after doing specific requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    It doesnt matter how many jobs will they add. Its about stefans money making business so ya..
    Typical come back on threads like this.

One job cannot be too much better than others- it would become overcrowded and the only job ever used. For example, flower picking was the first job introduced, it's even in the tutorial, but has only made 500k (according to snake rekon) since the game was released, whereas digging/shelling has made probably millions (despite duping, which raised the money made exponentially).

Banned
    They should just buff the jobs so that 1 person can make a average of 2$ a hour (8000 graalets)

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    ^^^^
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

In pz theres a fish place so maybe thats where u sell them :0