Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Custom Upload Tutorial + Custom Uploading Rules!

Custom Upload Tutorial + Custom Uploading Rules!

Don't know how to upload customs? Don't have a computer? Want to know the rules? You've come to the right place!

How to upload from a computer:

Step 1: Find the custom body/head you would like to get. Many players, such as Yogy, Lucy, and iPink have their own websites on which they upload customs for either a fee of mushrooms/shells, or for free. You can also make your own.

Step 2: Right click the image of the custom you would like. (Notice!: The custom must have a full template and must be the proper size to be uploaded!) Click "Save Picture as" and save it to your folder of choice. Make sure you know where it is!

Step 3: Once you have saved the template, go to the Era upload site! (MAKE SURE IT IS ERA'S UPLOAD, BECAUSE DIFFERENT SERVERS HAVE DIFFERENT UPLOAD SITES) You can find it by going to Google and typing in "Graal Era Upload"

Step 4: Make sure you are logged into Era when you do this, otherwise, it will tell you it couldn't find an online player.

Step 5: Type in the email address associated with your account.

Step 6: Click "Choose file". Your Documents will pop up. Navigate to wherever you put your custom template in. Click on it and click "OK"

Step 7: Choose which template type it is: Head, Body, Public Shield, or Personal Shield.

Step 8(optional): Click "Set Transparency". Some templates don't need this to be clicked.

Step 9: Once everything is filled in, Click "Upload!" A pop-up will show up and you will need to select the correct head for uploading. This is required because they want to make sure you know the rules. Once you clicked the right head, another pop-up will show and will say "You have selected the right head! Click "Upload Now" to upload your custom!" Simply click "OK"

Step 10: Finally, click "Upload Now!" One of 3 things will happen:

"Thanks for submitting the file! You're upload will be reviewed by an admin soon!"

"This is not a .png/.gif file. Please correct this and try again"

"There is no player with the email address, (e-mail here) currently online. Please turn on the game and try again."

Custom Rules ( IMPORTANT! ): Admins will deny the custom from being upload because:

The upload has copyright infringement(This means you uploaded a head that has a logo or has a copyrighted character on it)

The upload is too distracting(Flashing Images, Weird Distracting Colors, etc.)

The upload violates one of iEra's rules.

Please either try to fix the problem, or don't bother uploading it again.

I will post iOS and Android OS tutorials next when I have enough time.

Thanks for playing Era!

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Also! You must have at least 20,000 graalats to upload ANY of these files! Otherwise, the upload will just disappear.

Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -

Nice guide. I recommend adding photos to give the readers a visual of each step.

Street Boss
    Really nice!
    Good job c:
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

Nice! it would be amazing if you made a visual tutorial!
    "Being a Lunatic is a whole level of crazy"

Contact me at [email protected]

Lunatic

[loo-nuh-tik] IPA Syllables

noun

1. An insane person.

2. A person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity or recklessness.

3. Law. a person legally declared to be of unsound mind and who therefore is not held capable or responsible before the law.

Enjoyable guide.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Lovely guide .

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar

Nice guide. but at the first, I thought a guide to upload from iPhone/iPad xd
    Because I saw 'Don't have a computer?'

Nice guide can help a lot of new players.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

How to upload from an iDevice:

This process will be a little bit more complicated.

Requirements: Puffin Web Browser (Free or Paid)

Step 1: Turn on iEra on your iOS Device.

Step 2: Go to "Options" and click on "Enable MultiTasking" This will allow you to exit Era and let your game keep going. After 5 minutes, it will automatically close if you are not back within the time.

Step 3: Press "Home" on your iPhone/iPod/iPad

Step 4: Open "Puffin Browser" and Google "Graal Era Upload" (Why do you need Puffin? Safari will not let you upload any kind of file on your iPod, because Apple is a very secure company and Apple owns Safari, so it will not let you upload/download files)

Step 5: Follow steps 5-10 from the computer tutorial. (Note!: You can also re-log in once you hit the upload site so you won't have to worry about the time you have.)

Step 6: Once the site tells you that the file has been submitted, open "Graal Era" again and you will have a message that tells you an admin will review your upload soon

Step 6: Click on "Yes" when a pop-up message tells you if you want to accept the file.

Step 7: Enjoy your custom!

Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -