Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: -new- bar

It got shorter, the stock is short and stubby, and you it extends too far out when you hold it facing the right....

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Since some of you are still complaining about the new BAR i'm willing to compromise. I have fused the old and the new together to create a final BAR which will replace the new one if the ones who don't like the new one can accept it. Personally I liked the new bar, and no i didn't make it so i'm not just saying that i like it because it's mine. Post your thoughts

Wait a second, that 'compromise' is actually perfect now, the barrel was fixed so now it looks more proportional.

Looks better than before ^^

Lol all this "i like the first new one","i like the new old one","keep the new one" is all confusing lol i like the compromise tho

I like the new bar. Though the original bar looks nice and simple on the shading. This is why we need the ability the re skin guns at our desire. Much like ab8. For now, stick with the old bar.

I like the compromise one.
    That's Unfortunate

I like both personally but old looks a bit more realistic.

The new one looks too detailed but rusty at the same time. The magazine is very dark as well.

either way I will never be able to afford it so make it look how ever you want it too look c; idc its too expensive anayways

Well the gun's 200k, a 200k gun should look appealing than a 4 coloured gun with very minimul shading. You guys might not mind it since your used to it, but new players would probably think it looks bad