Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Last day of era

Last day of era

Lets say you were a admin. It was the last day of era before it got destroyed, what would you do.

Ex: jail everyone for being noobs, give everyone pbps and pen trashpicks, double everyones money....

I would give everyone starter pistols and chainsaws and allow pk everywhere (including inside stores).

Edited
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

OreOs
    well too bad they actually don't have those rights lol.

Which
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

OreOs
    well not every staff member has the rights to give everyone guns, or jail everyone at start or enabling pk everywhere.

One time something happened and snk jailed the entire graal community...lol...and we were all stuck in there for like 30 minutes before snk fixed the problem!
    This was like a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Master BAW View Post
    One time something happened and snk jailed the entire graal community...lol...and we were all stuck in there for like 30 minutes before snk fixed the problem!
    This was like a year ago
    Oh yeah, I saw that picture!
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

make sure oreos stop winning event coins

I would turn everyone in the server into crabs, remove gang tags, and then set gang tags depending on which color crab everyone is.
    Then I would set up an era wide event where the color that owns the most bases by the end of a 1 hour timer gets 100 EC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

If it was the last day I ever could play era I woulnt spend it causing havoc...I would say my farewells to my friends and enemies. Kind of boring but that's what I would do lol.