Thread: 'Ello!

Street Boss

'Ello!

Hello everyone in the community of iEra! I recently signed up for these forums mainly because of the fact that I was curious, but also for the reason that I could become more involved with my Graal community. Some of you may know me, most of you may not. For that reason, I must tell you all my story of Graal.

I had origionally started Graal in the year of late 2007, that of which most of you would not have been around in Graal. I was actually introduced by my cousin (sadly i forgot his Graal nickname) into PC Graal. I was very interested in the player-owned playerworlds, so I would often log onto servers like that. I would always ask questions to the staff members what they had been doing. Obviously, most of them would have been developing the server, making it better and more efficient. I had gotten very interested in this aspect of 'development' on Graal, so I decided to give it a try. By mid 2008, I had been practicing with levels, playing with the tiles. By the end of 2008, I considered myself as very mediocre and I noticed that chatting about a new server called 'Classic' had been coming. But this, this was an iPhone server which had been exciting for the players of PC Graal. Once Classic iPhone had come out, I logged in very rarely. That was because I was still hooked to PC Graal. Soon enough in 2009, everything was still the same. The playerbase of Classic iPhone had been rapidly increasing, but I was still not too interested in that community. Time passed, and eventually I began to become less active. Things changed, people changed, and it was all never the same. Over time, I was still into 'leveling' on Graal. I soon became interested in coding with Graal's scripting language, GS2. I mainly only used scripting for my levels. I would program NPC's to move, interact, make bookshelves shift, and more. In late 2010, I had been hearing commotion of another new iPhone server called Era iPhone. I was never too interested in Era on the PC, but this sounded appealing to me. A couple months passed and Era iPhone had come out. In February of 2011, I decided to try Era iPhone out. This was very overwhelming and outstanding to be a part of. I stayed with that community for years. Every once in a while, I became less active, but I still had a great time. The playerbase tremendously increased and updates were shooting up. I was happy to see all of this. It has become less and less appealing to me over the months and years, but I'm still here. Please do not mistaken me as the staff member Peter (Player Relations) as that is not me. I hope to read all of your stories, so hello forums!

Was about to ask if you were the PR Peter, got it all cleared up. Interesting story, hi and welcome

Welcome Peter. =)
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

Welcome to the forums!
    Roaming.

Woop woop and welcome!

I started playing on the Graal community around 2007-2008, quit for a while but then came back for the iPhone servers. Anyways welcome Peter, great to see an old player!
    Last edited by Dmitri; 06-21-2013 at 08:00 PM.