Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: P2Ks Need Improvements

This thread is a bit outdated, as the P2Ks received a few buffs some time ago: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post109873

These are the current stats:

P2K
    Dual: Yes
    Damage: 8
    Spread: 0
    Freeze: 0.12
    Freeze (Dual): 0.14
    Fire Rate: 0.26
    Fire Rate (Dual): 0.18
    Reload Freeze: 0.15-0.3
    Auto: No
    Clip: 16
    Clip (Dual): 32

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    This thread is a bit outdated, as the P2Ks received a few buffs some time ago: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post109873

These are the current stats:

P2K
    Dual: Yes
    Damage: 8
    Spread: 0
    Freeze: 0.12
    Freeze (Dual): 0.14
    Fire Rate: 0.26
    Fire Rate (Dual): 0.18
    Reload Freeze: 0.15-0.3
    Auto: No
    Clip: 16
    Clip (Dual): 32
    Oh good; I haven't used mine in about a month due to the VIP not giving out perks. My bad.

- - - Updated - - -

ohh i see! the thread was made in 02-09-2014.
    excuse me, because in my region, the middle number--in this case, 09--was used for "month."
    i got my p2ks 2 months ago, so I guess when I had them, they already had the buff.

P2K doesn't stack correct? I'd say make it stack or increase dmg to 9.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    P2K doesn't stack correct? I'd say make it stack or increase dmg to 9.
    What are you talking about?
    Do you even understand what stack means?
    And the damage is already 9...

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    When p2k is duel wield it does not stack do you understand? And no the damage is 8...

Banned
    When p2k is duel wield it does not stack do you understand? And no the damage is 8...
    You're mixing up the whole concept.
    Stack damage is something that a gun can damage your opponent again when they just revive.
    Examples of stack damage guns are Pbp, flamethrower, minigun(etc).

P2k dual is NOT a form of stack damage. Did you test it at PK area? If so, then you're misunderstanding it.
    Just FYI, hit timer & no hit timer is a system that makes all bullets count.

No Hit Timer- ALL bullets register/counts as a hit. Even if you're lagging badly.

Hit Timer- Guns that stack like Minigun/flamethrower is more deadly. Because they have stacked damage and can't be avoided easily. Thus, making you not able to damage the user.

To end it, p2k DOES NOT NEED STACK DAMAGE.
    It's the same gun tier as BAR, Shipka.
    And the damage is 8(good condition) & 9(perfect). You probably don't own a p2k nor know how does the Damage Tester system work.

Don't jump to conclusions on your own.

You're mixing up the whole concept.
    Stack damage is something that a gun can damage your opponent again when they just revive.
    Examples of stack damage guns are Pbp, flamethrower, minigun(etc).

P2k dual is NOT a form of stack damage. Did you test it at PK area? If so, then you're misunderstanding it.
    Just FYI, hit timer & no hit timer is a system that makes all bullets count.

No Hit Timer- ALL bullets register/counts as a hit. Even if you're lagging badly.

Hit Timer- Guns that stack like Minigun/flamethrower is more deadly. Because they have stacked damage and can't be avoided easily. Thus, making you not able to damage the user.

To end it, p2k DOES NOT NEED STACK DAMAGE.
    It's the same gun tier as BAR, Shipka.
    And the damage is 8(good condition) & 9(perfect). You probably don't own a p2k nor know how does the Damage Tester system work.

Don't jump to conclusions on your own.
    I'm not mixing anything up. I know what stack damage is. You stated p2k is 9 damage which is wrong it's 8. You also stated stack is when you damage your opponent they revive.. No.... Stack is when multiple bullets are fired when more than one hits the opponent it damages them. P2k duel does not stack if it did the stacked damage would be 16 do you comprehend now? The thread is just someone's suggestion that p2k be improved. P2k does not stack it's simply an idea.

i need to re-create a stat list of guns when i have time, alot of people are misunderstood.. FYI P2Ks are super OP so whoever is wanting a buff for them are abosolutely insane
    no sleep

Banned
    I'm not mixing anything up. I know what stack damage is. You stated p2k is 9 damage which is wrong it's 8. You also stated stack is when you damage your opponent they revive.. No.... Stack is when multiple bullets are fired when more than one hits the opponent it damages them. P2k duel does not stack if it did the stacked damage would be 16 do you comprehend now? The thread is just someone's suggestion that p2k be improved. P2k does not stack it's simply an idea.
    As I bloody stated, P2K deals 8 damage in Good Condition, whilst 9 damage in Perfect Condition.
    I know it's just an idea but it does NOT need stack damage to be added.
    What you said about stack damage is the same concept as attacking somebody who's reviving halfway through(e.g shooting somebody continuously with pbp/minigun.)
    It's not just about all bullets that register and your opponent can't damage you back.
    Last edited by Star*; 10-02-2014 at 03:53 AM.

And the damage is already 9...
    Quote on quote, "and the damage is already 9." Lol it's not already 9. It's 8
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!