Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buying CNY katana for a more fair price

Buying CNY katana for a more fair price

Im offering 1k shells along with my Ice sword. I know players have been selling it for 2k+, but in time it will become 150 shells.

To my knowledge I don't know why players are over pricing these Cny weapons they are fairly Nice looking but the damage they have is really disappointing and they sell for more than a Zan or a Taser.

xD i.sold mine for 5k lolol

Quote Originally Posted by MysticPanda View Post
    To my knowledge I don't know why players are over pricing these Cny weapons they are fairly Nice looking but the damage they have is really disappointing and they sell for more than a Zan or a Taser.
    It's because players are lazy to find the Giant Samurai or they're having hardiness in getting it so they are just buying it at trade tables. Players could just get it by patience and hard-working to find it.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Sold mine for 3k, 2 ice axes, 2 Rudolph's might, and 2 crab daggers.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Just wait 1-2 weeks the price will drop..
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTz Canavi View Post
    Im offering 1k shells along with my Ice sword. I know players have been selling it for 2k+, but in time it will become 150 shells.
    It wont become 150 shells, not only is that extremely low but it wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticPanda View Post
    The katana is an uncommon weapon and seeing how they are unobtainable any longer the price wont drop that easily.

Sold mine for 10k
    [/COLOR]Admins do a terrible job

In game name : a ten year old

Ps. I am not actually 10 year old it is just funny to see people rage when they lose to a ten year old in spar or when they die

Request to close thread please. I have it.