Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chara's Levels

Well done on the inside levels and part of the outside. Even though I get what you were trying to do with the house-on-stilts, it looks very rough and poorly pieced together. Kind of like patch-work. Besides that everything is well done.
    signature.png
    -Retired GraalOnline Zone Senior Developer
    -Retired Delteria Guest Developer

Nice Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    They all look great. I see bright future ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierce View Post
    Great Job Ai! Love the inside levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    Nice Job!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Marzelo View Post
    Is there like a template or application that allows you to make levels? If so, I would like one please.
    I just use graaleditor on windows.

Quote Originally Posted by 99Percent View Post
    Well done on the inside levels and part of the outside. Even though I get what you were trying to do with the house-on-stilts, it looks very rough and poorly pieced together. Kind of like patch-work. Besides that everything is well done.
    Tried to fix the stilt part, still not sure if it looks better now. What do you think?

era_aihouse001f.jpg

Zephlyn
    Good Job! I loved it, suggest: change the color of the wall where is the door - it looks weird at first inpression

The 2nd floor is lovely!
    I would like to have it inside my house.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Mah gawd that outdoor architecture is gorgeous! :0 If I saw that house in-game for sale like Homeless Witch's island (is that what it's called?), I'd save up gralats just to buy it!

Only thing that gets me a bit itchy is the perimeter of the wall around the door. In my own opinion it looks to me like the wall doesn't blend well with the other exterior around the house.

EDIT: Oops did I do what's known as necro'ing?! D:
    Last edited by Serah; 03-06-2014 at 08:46 PM. Reason: I don't know if my question is a real reason or not. o_o

wow cool how you made it in any app? paint? or what

Quote Originally Posted by pandor View Post
    wow cool how you made it in any app? paint? or what
    So I see you have not heard of Level Editor you download it in Graal Player worlds. Search it in google download it, then login as a guest click start Install Packages, level editor download that, go to graal folder and open it.