Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What do PR get?

grass4m3

What do PR get?

Quote Originally Posted by dazelisaacs View Post
    iHot is right grass4m3, you don't know anything about being a PR! Being a PR is no walk in the park and that's what people like you do, nothing more than just chat like they know anything or can do any better which the true is they can't. Just like what Spike Johnson and iHot said, have you ever deal with any of those problems like a PR have to deal with!

I may not be a PR, be soon I will like to become one. Even now, people are having problems about hacking, scaming and many more. And you are saying becoming a PR is an easy job? Have you EVER have to deal with someone who's account as just being hacked or someone who got Scamed! No! I may not be a PM but I alway try to cheer them up when that happen and if only, I have more items, so that I can spare them some , just to see them happy again! I will do it a thousand time till the end of graal. And if you have to deal with a thousand message everyday..... tell me, how hard is that?

Not to mention, dealing with people who sometime make me wonder, if they every brush there teeth and watch there mouth! Because they talk to anyone how there feel like. Things like this make it so hard to become a PR and we blame them for not doing there job! It not them is the problem, it YOU!

Asking for better PR? Because there are not doing there jobs right? If you very dare put your foot in there shoe you see why? Helping people is one of the most rewarded treasure of being a PR and you guys are not making it easy for them! And this is why I want to become a PR because helping people is my thing, in both reality and in games.

And you are wrong to make the PR business seen so EASY. But let me tell you, it NOT! And you are wrong to tell Spike Johnson that he does not know anything but the way I see, you don't even know NOTHING!!! And telling iHot that you are glad that he is not a forum mod or member of staff anymore. This is what I have talking, abiHot is right grass4m3, you don't know anything about being a PR! Being a PR is no walk in the park and that's what people like you do, nothing more than just chat like they know anything or can do any better which the true is they can't. Just like what Spike Johnson and iHot said, have you ever deal with any of those problems like a PR have to deal with!

I may not be a PR, be soon I will like to become one. Even now, people are having problems about hacking, scaming and many more. And you are saying becoming a PR is an easy job? Have you EVER have to deal with someone who's account as just being hacked or someone who got Scamed! No! I may not be a PM but I alway try to cheer them up when that happen and if only, I have more items, so that I can spare them some , just to see them happy again! I will do it a thousand time till the end of graal. And if you have to deal with a thousands of message everyday..... tell me, how hard is that?

And you are wrong to tell Spike Johnson that he doesn't know anything but the way I see it, you don't if know NOTHING! And for telling iHot that your glad that he's not a staff any more. These are people that PR have to deal with! We need to change our way guys or it's not going to put us anywhere in life.
    TLDR I'm not reading that lecture wall, I'm just going to assume you said I'm right.

He pretty much copied and pasted... NOTICE!

iHot is right grass4m3, you don't know anything about being a PR! Being a PR is no walk in the park and that's what people like you do, nothing more than just chat like they know anything or can do any better which the true is they can't. Just like what Spike Johnson and iHot said, have you ever deal with any of those problems like a PR have to deal with!

I may not be a PR, be soon I will like to become one. Even now, people are having problems about hacking, scaming and many more. And you are saying becoming a PR is an easy job? Have you EVER have to deal with someone who's account as just being hacked or someone who got Scamed! No! I may not be a PM but I alway try to cheer them up when that happen and if only, I have more items, so that I can spare them some , just to see them happy again! I will do it a thousand time till the end of graal. And if you have to deal with a thousand message everyday..... tell me, how hard is that?

Not to mention, dealing with people who sometime make me wonder, if they every brush there teeth and watch there mouth! Because they talk to anyone how there feel like. Things like this make it so hard to become a PR and we blame them for not doing there job! It not them is the problem, it YOU!

Asking for better PR? Because there are not doing there jobs right? If you very dare put your foot in there shoe you see why? Helping people is one of the most rewarded treasure of being a PR and you guys are not making it easy for them! And this is why I want to become a PR because helping people is my thing, in both reality and in games.

And you are wrong to make the PR business seen so EASY. But let me tell you, it NOT! And you are wrong to tell Spike Johnson that he does not know anything but the way I see, you don't even know NOTHING!!! And telling iHot that you are glad that he is not a forum mod or member of staff anymore. This is what I have talking, abiHot is right grass4m3, you don't know anything about being a PR! Being a PR is no walk in the park and that's what people like you do, nothing more than just chat like they know anything or can do any better which the true is they can't. Just like what Spike Johnson and iHot said, have you ever deal with any of those problems like a PR have to deal with!

I may not be a PR, be soon I will like to become one. Even now, people are having problems about hacking, scaming and many more. And you are saying becoming a PR is an easy job? Have you EVER have to deal with someone who's account as just being hacked or someone who got Scamed! No! I may not be a PM but I alway try to cheer them up when that happen and if only, I have more items, so that I can spare them some , just to see them happy again! I will do it a thousand time till the end of graal. And if you have to deal with a thousands of message everyday..... tell me, how hard is that?

And you are wrong to tell Spike Johnson that he doesn't know anything but the way I see it, you don't if know NOTHING! And for telling iHot that your glad that he's not a staff any more. These are people that PR have to deal with! We need to change our way guys or it's not going to put us anywhere in life.
    When the zombies come biting, shoot them.
    Need Help? Email or Msg. Phones are always open!
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Impossibility is not a challenge, only a goal.
    Join today!

Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    TLDR I'm not reading that lecture wall, I'm just going to assume you said I'm right.
    He's basically reiterating what I said. I also forgot the immense amount of harassment you get as a PR.

Banned
    Feels like y'all are just arguing now. I think the original poster got his answer, so I'll be closing the thread.