Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Team, Player Relations!

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Please do not attempt to explain something you obviously know nothing about.

Someone who in forces the set rules of era-go. (Nothing to do with in game stuff, only the forums).
    I wasn't talking about era-go. I was talking about Graal Era, the iOS game. I explained that Moderators are basically people who govern iEra; known as Player Relations Staff. Please don't attempt to explain something you obviously didn't read closely enough to understand. I see no "era-go" in my explanation..?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Marzelo View Post
    I wasn't talking about era-go. I was talking about Graal Era, the iOS game. I explained that Moderators are basically people who govern iEra; known as Player Relations Staff. Please don't attempt to explain something you obviously didn't read closely enough to understand. I see no "era-go" in my explanation..?
    And that's that.
    Contact me @
    Email: [email protected]
    Era Name: #19 Spirit
    PSN: reynolds-wrap1

Yeah, but technically speaking, Player Relations Staff are Moderators.
    Not at all. Only moderators have the ability to do moderator things like close threads and sticky them.

Welcome to the Team, Player Relations!

Wait so are you referring to Moderators as Player Relations? I'm confused. That's also most likely why Era News was confused. They're two different positions that mean two different things. Moderator isn't an alternative title to PR its a totally different job. That's probably why you're post was a little harder to interpret.

I truly hope i get hired... I reviewed my application everyday for a week and improved it everyday. It has 2000 words :P
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    Wait so are you referring to Moderators as Player Relations? I'm confused. That's also most likely why Era News was confused. They're two different positions that mean two different things. Moderator isn't an alternative title to PR its a totally different job. That's probably why you're post was a little harder to interpret.
    Sorry if there's any misunderstanding here. I was referring to Player Relations Staff and how they theoretically serve as Moderators for iEra. For example, they basically, well, moderate things. They deal with things like harassment, vulgar language, inappropriate themes, and so on to ensure that the game is a safe and fun community/game for all who play it. I was relating Player Relations to Moderators, because they are both theoretically the same thing, as they are up there in the hierarchy of iEra.

Sorry if there's any misunderstanding here. I was referring to Player Relations Staff and how they theoretically serve as Moderators for iEra. For example, they basically, well, moderate things. They deal with things like harassment, vulgar language, inappropriate themes, and so on to ensure that the game is a safe and fun community/game for all who play it. I was relating Player Relations to Moderators, because they are both theoretically the same thing, as they are up there in the hierarchy of iEra.
    There we go. Please stay on this forum. You seem very smart.

Well you could of more clearly stated that as that wasn't even what he was asking, see below:

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    I plan to announce Mods by Friday night...waiting on some feedback on my final candidates.
    Jeni talks about her hiring of Moderators (the moderators of the forums)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    What are Mods?
    Asks the question about the forum moderators that Jeni is talking about.

Moderators are basically the people who are elected to supervise iEra; make sure that nobody is cursing, exploiting, harassing, etc, so that everybody has a fun and safe time on the game.
    You come in and say something that has nothing to do with Forum moderators.

Have a good day! (My attempt at being 'nice')

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Well you could of more clearly stated that as that wasn't even what he was asking, see below:

Jeni talks about her hiring of Moderators (the moderators of the forums)

Asks the question about the forum moderators that Jeni is talking about.

You come in and say something that has nothing to do with Forum moderators.

I'm sorry, but obviously you just aren't getting it. I'm not trying to start, or fuel the argument you are trying to start, but I never even said anything about Forum Moderators. I did talk about Moderators, but not Forum Moderators. There's a difference between the two you know, and you basically just demoralized yourself by quoting all of those things, because at the end you state that, "You come in and say something that has nothing to do with Forum moderators." when I am not talking about Forum Moderators at all. I was not talking about anything related to the era-go forums in fact. I was talking about the game itself. Please, stop trying to prove a point that is both incorrect, and makes you look (sorry) very unintelligent and ignorant to the fact that again, I never said anything relating to "Forum".

Please, move on to a different subject/forum, and stop trying to start an argument about something that I never even said in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    There we go. Please stay on this forum. You seem very smart.
    And you,
    thank you for not fueling the argument, and thank you for asking for clarity on the subject. Unlike Unofficial over here, you are seemingly intelligent, and nice. Have a good day, and I'm glad we solved that little misunderstanding.