Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just a shop discussion place

Just a shop discussion place

I had someone tell me and idea they want incorporated into the game! it is basically a mall where people could buy a kiosk and sell hats they made! Approved by the admins of course but like uploading customs but to a shop! So like if I made a hat shop based on cats and made a cat head I would upload it like a custom but to my shop and set a price! (mainly between 1000-3500) but what shops do you other graalians want to own/see?

I would make one for the olympics (beanies)

OreOs
    It would be hard to implement all these shops for different players. You can submit your hat's already to Storm if she is accepting.

Sounds exactly like the old player hat shop lol.

It is kinda like the old player hat shop idea but different. There would be a mall and you would buy a slot but differently. You can design your own shop and buy furniture for it and with the higher your demand of hats increases to more you are allowed to store like 50 sales= 5 more hat slots or 1000 sale= a gun placement. It is only a idea and would be hard to code and implement but I think would be a great attraction. Also the more you sell the more money percentage you gain like 100 sales = 5% increase

Sounds difficult to maintain, for admins and players.

Ya but it could also have its own branch of admins like mall cops... idk xD it seems really hard but would be epic if made!

Banned
    Then there will be more jobs for admins to do.
    You said 'create your own shop'. It means having to learn leveling skills to make a shop out of pixel tiles.
    Not everyone has the talent to do computer technologies, maybe having sent them to Storm is better.- she is the expert lol.

Big Cheese
    Instead of having all of this, Era should have an Auctioning/Biding system, so not only Staff but Players can auction there unwanted items but I see ow that would not work because it totally take the concept of the trade tables out.

No trade tables are for one person only but people could have bidding tables XD

Quote Originally Posted by TheJakeob View Post
    No trade tables are for one person only but people could have bidding tables XD
    I like this idea. It would make it exciting to get items and there doesn't have to be a admin hosting an auction.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at