Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Sparrers

Their can honestly never be a top sparrer. If you were to do a spar tourney 50 times with the sparrers in era (ones with highest win count) the outcome would be different every single time.

Where is Snkkk?
    + rep me, or I'll find you...

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollo View Post
    Where is Snkkk?
    updated the post

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    updated the post
    Because editing a factually based and statistically ranked list-based post made to inform the general sparring public of who's got the best stats to boost the manager of Era for the reason of "snk has swag" isn't an abuse of power at all. Right, guys?
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    Because editing a factually based and statistically ranked list-based post made to inform the general sparring public of who's got the best stats to boost the manager of Era for the reason of "snk has swag" isn't an abuse of power at all. Right, guys?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    Their can honestly never be a top sparrer. If you were to do a spar tourney 50 times with the sparrers in era (ones with highest win count) the outcome would be different every single time.
    I believe this is true for now. But eventually there will be someone who surpasses everyone and will go undefeated in series. That person may not have perfect stats either. And duke will whoop you. boosted stats or not theres no denying he has the skills to back them up.
    someone made an account under my name the same day era-go was released and it was banned shortly after... thats why I have a "z" before my name if you were wondering x.x

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    Calm down lol, was just messing around not really abuse. Also snk is a really good sparer if you haven't seen him spar yet, he played era pc in the old days when none of us was around but a few.

idk what this is
    Gob still owns everyone

Vince Gohshuks teh bess

Donghae has more then WonderWaffle.