Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Mihaly is learning

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    Yes he is the main one, I have seen all his hate toward me thru his Graalians posts. Amazingly two players who had been notorious for pretty hardcore bashing me disagreed with his comments toward me (Era went to hell because of jeni)....that actually gave me some renewed faith in the human race.
    Lol yeah GIT and Era News? Jeni you've done a lot for Era even GIT admitted to that. That's something we can't argue about.

Why can't weeeee be friends? Why can't weeeee be friends?

It is the trouble with respect that people show to Admins, they all want them to be perfect and expect so much from them. I believe all of them do a nice job, and for someone new there is so much to learn, so we support you Mihaly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    Why can't weeeee be friends? Why can't weeeee be friends?
    Love that song haha

You make a really good point there. But they don't see it that way.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    Yes he is the main one, I have seen all his hate toward me thru his Graalians posts. Amazingly two players who had been notorious for pretty hardcore bashing me disagreed with his comments toward me (Era went to hell because of jeni)....that actually gave me some renewed faith in the human race.
    DarkKnight is very rude unless he needs something. And Jeni, I've only talked to you several times, but you seem like a really nice person. I hve no clue why anyone would bash you or any other staff member. We put our hours into this game, trying to make it better, yet we get hate and disrespect.
    Last edited by Grief Hero; 02-13-2014 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Added text.

I go through a lot of harassment in my job irl. Working as front desk in a hotel, I'm fortunate enough to be the one dealing with everyone's complaints and issues, big or small. /sarcasm. I don't understand why people get so upset at the person who is trying to assist them. I see why staff don't host events as often as they used to. People start bashing on the admins when they host an event players weren't asking for... I'm glad to see that Mihaly is doing well at his new role.
    Got Questions? Ask me and I'll help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    DarkKnight is very rude unless he needs something.
    Yeah. He's a Class A moron. Him and Kane dukes it out on Graalians.com and let's just say DarkKnight was screwed from the start.

eh, I know you get abused but its just messages and such im sure you can ignore it, if this was irl i would understand but i don't because its not.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripl3D View Post
    It shows how much the community does need these new PRs. :P To handle these types of situations. Think of it as a scenario for you application... "Your a new PR, how would you handle people harassing you, while you are learning the basics."
    No.