Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Vulcan Minigun Released

Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg View Post
    It should stack damage, to make it comparable to flame...
    No flames a special gun that you cant just use packs to get. In my opinion its op af in a base for how fast it shoot and no hit timmer.

Maybe a little tweak to it. Add a higher clip to even out with the slow reload. Second option would be stack damage with each bullet doing 2 & 3 perfect or keep it how it is and add a higher clip.

OreOs
    this gun looks sick.. good job!

idk what this is
    Going to have to look at this later cause of school

Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    No flames a special gun that you cant just use packs to get. In my opinion its op af in a base for how fast it shoot and no hit timmer.
    Yes, true

If the rate of fire can't get any faster, then maybe give it the ability to shoot multiple bullets at once for super extra spam. Keep in mind that the extra bullet is going to heavily affect it's stats. Be prepared for a lot of extra tweaking.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

I love it personally, it has a very comfortable feeling to it. Good job. The pricing is a tad high, but alas, it is still one of my favorite guns.

hwaryun
    I would love to see a spinning action for the barrel for a reload- maybe there is and I just haven't seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    I would love to see a spinning action for the barrel for a reload- maybe there is and I just haven't seen it yet.
    It spins if you stand still and fire once, also when firing it spins, it could have been made better but idk how to do gifs

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    If the rate of fire can't get any faster, then maybe give it the ability to shoot multiple bullets at once for super extra spam. Keep in mind that the extra bullet is going to heavily affect it's stats. Be prepared for a lot of extra tweaking.
    I dont want it shooting any faster than what it already is