Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A GPS/Navigation like System

A GPS/Navigation like System

One thing I'd like to see in Era is like a GPS System, you set your destination on the map, then like a little arrow appears at the top of your screen (in the middle of course) and points in which direction you need to go.
    Just a thought.

Banned
    But it's so small.

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    One thing I'd like to see in Era is like a GPS System, you set your destination on the map, then like a little arrow appears at the top of your screen (in the middle of course) and points in which direction you need to go.
    Just a thought.
    That would actually be pretty helpful, especially for the new players that are just finding their way around iEra. I like the idea, and I will support it! Always thought of something like a GPS, just never came across the thought too much.

Banned
    I just realized how easy it is to memorize era map.
    So I don't think it's really needed for a gps..?

I like it, it would help new players navigate easier and help people find the new places quicker.

idk what this is
    No room on screen.

It really doesnt have to be huge....

Maybe just a little arrow on the top-middle or bottom-middle part of the screen? That could work, I mean it doesn't have to take up all the screen space. Plus, it could be toggled on and off in options so it won't bother Era players that have already memorized the map.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Great idea maybe there's an option on the map to check a point and an arrow like kitty said pops up and shows you where to go. Not that much room is being used and it's optional.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

Veteran
    Most people aren't really going to make use of it. Same thing applies to the vehicles/subway on Era; it was released and rarely was used after 2-3 months. Besides; most people already know the map top from bottom.