Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A GPS/Navigation like System

Zephlyn
    GPS? this has been quoted before, as I had seen, most players knows era map, and for new players will be a struggle to use it

But I thought this could help many players, even I, I had been playing for over four thousand hours, I had taken a break I forgot where everything was, the first day I returned I was on my map for at least 50% of the time i was on....
    Yes, like Kitty said, should be an option to toggle it, I feel it provide much use to the community, plus with the toggle option- you don't have to have it all the time...

It's a perfect idea... But may take time in order for the script to be exactly accurate, this is hard to script.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

It doesn't necessarily have to be huge, then again, players might be allowed to zoom in or out of the GPS by tapping it. Think of it like a GTA 4, or GTA 5 sized mini map. That would be great for new players to use, as I have said before.

Correct, it will take a long time to script and test over and over again

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Maybe allow the function to disable and enable the Gps?
    Or some transparency/zoom in zoom out function
    Because I don't think some people want it because it consumes the space on their screens and they find it unnecessary while some love it and are keen to use it!
    Win-win

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    But I thought this could help many players, even I, I had been playing for over four thousand hours, I had taken a break I forgot where everything was, the first day I returned I was on my map for at least 50% of the time i was on....
    Yes, like Kitty said, should be an option to toggle it, I feel it provide much use to the community, plus with the toggle option- you don't have to have it all the time...
    I know how you feel, ever since I became inactive I walk around looking for places because I know the general area but I forget where exactly where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Maybe allow the function to disable and enable the Gps?
    Or some transparency/zoom in zoom out function
    Because I don't think some people want it because it consumes the space on their screens and they find it unnecessary while some love it and are keen to use it!
    Win-win
    Exactly why we said have an enable/disable setting.

Newcomer
    Ummm.. We have a manual GPS. It's called a map.

It would be very helpful,but for the iPod/iPhone users it has to be small to see on a screen like a mini-map so yeah
    8/10
    iEra Username : Scar

Just Another Forum Manic.