Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How does PR work exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    I'm not quick to judge. I'm positive your an idiot if you play iGraal and don't know there is a PC version. That's like buying an Xbox and thinking sony made it.
    I wish Sony made it. So far the "One" is a major disappointment.

Anyways... I was curious, is it possible to have a staff account, with staff abilities, on you device?
    When the zombies come biting, shoot them.
    Need Help? Email or Msg. Phones are always open!
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Impossibility is not a challenge, only a goal.
    Join today!

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripl3D View Post

Anyways... I was curious, is it possible to have a staff account, with staff abilities, on you device?
    Yes but they won't hire you without a PC no matter what.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    I'm not quick to judge. I'm positive your an idiot if you play iGraal and don't know there is a PC version. That's like buying an Xbox and thinking sony made it.
    Well I do know the difference between iEra and Era, your forgetting at the "noobs" that find it in the app store, it doesn't say anything about Era...Your also forgetting the fact that Xbox is bigger than iEra.

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripl3D View Post

You only get those abilities if you are a developer or high staff member. You are required to have a PC/laptop no matter what.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Another question.

I've noticed many admins have personalized items. Someone else mentioned it too earlier...What's the deal with that?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Another question.

I've noticed many admins have personalized items. Someone else mentioned it too earlier...What's the deal with that?
    I've seen it too. Probably it's rewards for working for a long point of time or creating the item.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Ah, thanks OreOs.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    I have no idea why a lot of you call Era, "PC Era." Lol, it's just Era, and the server we play on is Era iPhone.

fact.
    Because it's easier to differentiate the two by calling one PC Era and another iEra.
    Roaming.

Oh no I need 2acc?!?

Because identify in my device and my computer://///

Need Help? Try contacting me in Graal. (Snowflake ( Grim Disciples)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Another question.

Some staff get personal items for certain things. Perhaps its their birthday and they made an item for themself. Usually how it works.
    Roaming.