Thread: Editing Profile Guide

Banned

Question Editing Profile Guide

Information Tab

Getting Started

If your a beginner in this game, this would be a good guide for you to start your profile really nice. The first thing you do want to do when you see your character you want to tap on yourself. You should see a menu, it shows your character, you can change your inventory and at the bottom left of the menu it should say edit. You want to click on the text where it says 'Edit. Now your all started to make your profile and settings the way you want it.

What can I do now?

Now you can have access your Nickname, Gender, Email,Identifying, and ect.

Changing your Nickname

Now, if your wanting to change your Nickname this is very easy, its on the tab Information. You should see a white box, that's called a text box where you can type stuff in. To the left of the white box you should see text saying Nick:. Your doing good so far, now click on the white box, your keyboard will pop up and enter your nickname. This is what players can call you for example, "Hey SpikeJohnson!".

Changing Gender

If you made a mistake while making your account you can change the Gender if you made a mistake by clicking below the white text box, you'll see the icon of your gender. Click on that icon to change it and it should ask you what you want it to be.

Changing Country

The steps you have learned so far we are going to use again, as in the last step we clicked on our icon. To the right of your gender icon, you'll see a flag. It should be a country flag, if it isn't your flag its an easy solution to fix. Just click on the flag icon and find the one, there are 30+ countries you can choose.

Looks Tab

Changing My Hat

First, if you do not have a hat yet go to this link here and earn a free hat: http://era-go.com/guides/era_freebie-hats.pdf. After you got a hat from doing that or already have a hat you see three buttons. One says Hats, Heads, and Colors at the top. You want to click 'Hats', then you should see list of hats, you may have two pages so click the arrow where its showing your hats. But tap the hat you want to wear and it should be put on. You can also click the middle 3 arrows to change your hat, the top arrow changes the hat easier.

Changing My Head & Body

At the moment you do have a few heads, you can purchase more but there will be a link here soon to say how. Ok, click on the tab where it says 'Heads'. Then you want to click on the head you want to wear and it should update right away. But you also have bodies, this is where your final looks come in. If you remember before we were talking about the 3 arrows on each side of your character in this tab, the middle one changes the body and you can customize the color of it, you'll learn this in the final step.

Changing Body Colors

You can easily do this by clicking 'Change Colors' button. You can choose a few colors but you can choose even more if you own VIP. There will be another thread of me talking about VIP for players. But as you change the colors make sure you click 'Done' after.

Thank you for support on the last one, I hope you guys can give me more support to do another one for beginners.

Veteran
    Another Great Guide! GJ

Banned
    Thanks!

Banned
    I would of done identity but I don't feel comfortable talking about that.

Looks great! If anything just add a pictures of the menus you're talking about to make it even easier to understand

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeJohnson View Post
    I would of done identity but I don't feel comfortable talking about that.
    Good job with this guide, Spike. Your guides are always fun and informative to read.