Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sort out what items value is

Sort out what items value is

Everything's value drop like 100 shells a day it almost seems like
    There should be a era market that gives the value of the item in Gralets then the traders figure out the amount of shells or trash ect that makes up for the amount of Gralets.
    Last edited by Pause; 02-14-2014 at 07:34 PM.

idk what this is
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Oh boohoo.
    He's just making a suggestion, so instead of trying to make him look stupid atleast say why you think it's a bad idea. Grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    He's just making a suggestion, so instead of trying to make him look stupid atleast say why you think it's a bad idea. Grow up
    If I had to explain my reasons for all the things like this then I would have to spend all my time on here. However since you appear to be so upset I shall explain. Greedy traders pick the highest price they can and force buyers to spend a fortune on generally useless items. Then the buyer wants to make a profit from it so will sell for a higher price. If there was a set price the idea of trading will be obsolete. Greed among traders is the issue not differing prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Greedy traders pick the highest price they can and force buyers to spend a fortune on generally useless items. Then the buyer wants to make a profit from it so will sell for a higher price.
    Great explanation. Selling and buying items is like the stock market; You can make a profit or lose some cash. Although the players who sell the items, sell high and buy low.
    Steam:MeatyRod

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    Ever see him spamming or complaining about pixels?

My concern is since the items or supers drop in value so much they'll end up almost with no value. They should put the prices back up.

idk what this is
    Yes I know, but it's just a game. :/

Banned
    That is not the staffs should decide. It's what those so called "era best traders" do.
    That's why trading for a super is dumb and doesn't make actual sense. You get ripped off for buying your favorite color umbrella- like really?