Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sort out what items value is

Zephlyn
    you can visit iTsJake! house, he got supers prices

Quote Originally Posted by Pause View Post
    My concern is since the items or supers drop in value so much they'll end up almost with no value. They should put the prices back up.
    Who should put prices back up? Who is it that should be choosing prices? If they end up with no value then perfect everyone will have an equal opportunity of getting items and people who might use them could actually own them.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    He can't even speak English without a translator, I am supposed to trust him with keeping track of every single item price? If his math is as bad at his grammar, I doubt he can count higher than 4.
    ok?

Zephlyn
    man, this is opposite of real life, prices keep being expensives, and on era is the opposite, all is going more cheap, so what system you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 123 View Post
    man, this is opposite of real life, prices keep being expensives, and on era is the opposite, all is going more cheap, so what system you choose?
    Prices fluctuate in real life, they go down and then go up again and then keeps going up and down. Same as trading prices.

It's because when someone wants an item then think it's worth way less than it is. But when they get it, all of a sudden it becomes worth way more. Candy bar for example. Someone wants to buy a candy bar for a nickel. They won't buy if it's not a nickel. Then they buy the candy bar and suddenly when someone else wants to buy that same candy bar they just bought. It costs 30$.