Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: okay final product of my gun

Banned

okay final product of my gun

this is the final product.. its my texture and everything. not edited from any gun i painted after i had the outline i wanted thank you very much
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Austin; 07-11-2013 at 06:57 PM.

I love It really nice design n ghx. whats the name

Its a cool gun but its pieces of the ak47 recolored and put together

Banned
    fuze it isnt XD i took the outline of what iv been working on and did the whole damn thing in my own texture. i got so much complaints of it was just an edit from a lot of people, so i took the outline and put my own texture, now there should be nothing wrong.

If i get the mona lisa, copied it and then coloured her dress red, and gave her idk a mohawk and made her a man it still wouldn't be classified as mine because i copied an original piece of work. If you want to call that "your" graphic, you'd need to start from scratch and not use any parts from other guns or at least say it's a heavy edit. Changing the colour doesn't make it yours. The outline is what makes it an edit.

LOL best example ever

Banned
    but this is based of the outline of the edited verson and i still changed some stuff, nothing is the same from the template i don't know how you guys think this is still ak47
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    If i get the mona lisa, copied it and then coloured her dress red, and gave her idk a mohawk and made her a man it still wouldn't be classified as mine because i copied an original piece of work. If you want to call that "your" graphic, you'd need to start from scratch and not use any parts from other guns or at least say it's a heavy edit. Changing the colour doesn't make it yours. The outline is what makes it an edit.

Banned
    here you go, that is the outline, i even changed the clip. basically the only thing that s originally from the ak47 template is the white around it. (: notice how the original one without the # is a gif, it was saved poorly. so i erased the color. saved the outline. the put my own texture in. saved it correctly as a png so now the color isn't messed up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    LOL I just tried to imagine that.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.