Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What we must do?

What we must do?

yesterday i was TRADDING when a girl told me that I was star fish 24k for my skate I said it then she told me that we were to trade in southbridge tables and I found a little odd being in the tables. I decided to go, I found something strange also offer 24k star fish,i decided to tell an admin to see if at least could see if there was something wrong, he answered and he said he had no because seeing any trade and will use the tables, I told him I was in tables but I seemed too weird and she wanted it to be a place where there was no one, he told me that it is impossible to hack era, and even less tables i was told not to discuss it but I knew that had something weird, did the trade and everything looked like it went well, my surprise came later when I saw my star fish had disappeared and was returning to have my skate, because a player was duplicating rares, shells and others.
    The conclusion of all this is that many times we see something wrong we should enlist the help of the admins to at least stay safe, I think that a member of the admins costs nothing inventory check if anything suspicious, finally I had reason ... do not want to go further with this story only say that if possible we do a little more if only for the sake of graal

I know I can sometimes become rather heavy when I talk to admins because every time I see something wrong I say, just because of that, every day I see many people impersonating and then I'm telling them to do something but I think too heavy for me to wear I have reason, and I think just trying to help.

I want admins answer this post givin his opinion about that and also players.

thanks for all
    Player Relations Admin!
    Need Help? --> Support.toonslab.com
    Need to speak with me? --> [email protected]

Happy playing!

-.- ybuu you suck lol but good morales
    Hey There Im an Era Graphics Artist Hit Me Up With Any help needed ill help i make free heads for anyone KingLegacy Since The start Pm me in game or Email Me @ [email protected]

We've removed the duping, so feel free to trade.
    But if you find such trade amounts please contact a staff member next time.
    -Johnaudi

yes john i did i contact with a staff member but he said he cant do nothing...
    Player Relations Admin!

Happy playing!

I believe Snake Rekon was following this girl's case.
    -Johnaudi

yes he warp me to speak, but when i saw that i tell raiden and he said he cant do nothing and he cant watch trades
    Player Relations Admin!

Happy playing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    yesterday i was TRADDING when a girl told me that I was star fish 24k for my skate I said it then she told me that we were to trade in southbridge tables and I found a little odd being in the tables. I decided to go, I found something strange also offer 24k star fish,i decided to tell an admin to see if at least could see if there was something wrong, he answered and he said he had no because seeing any trade and will use the tables, I told him I was in tables but I seemed too weird and she wanted it to be a place where there was no one, he told me that it is impossible to hack era, and even less tables i was told not to discuss it but I knew that had something weird, did the trade and everything looked like it went well, my surprise came later when I saw my star fish had disappeared and was returning to have my skate, because a player was duplicating rares, shells and others.
    The conclusion of all this is that many times we see something wrong we should enlist the help of the admins to at least stay safe, I think that a member of the admins costs nothing inventory check if anything suspicious, finally I had reason ... do not want to go further with this story only say that if possible we do a little more if only for the sake of graal

I know I can sometimes become rather heavy when I talk to admins because every time I see something wrong I say, just because of that, every day I see many people impersonating and then I'm telling them to do something but I think too heavy for me to wear I have reason, and I think just trying to help.

I want admins answer this post givin his opinion about that and also players.

thanks for all
    Lel
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    We've removed the duping, so feel free to trade.
    But if you find such trade amounts please contact a staff member next time.
    If you've removed duping why is the drop limit still 1?

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    yes he warp me to speak, but when i saw that i tell raiden and he said he cant do nothing and he cant watch trades
    Did you make it clear that it was on trade tables?

yes i said i was in trade tables and he said i cant look trades tables, because is safe
    Player Relations Admin!

Happy playing!