Thread: As other ppl have.posted .....

As other ppl have.posted .....

BRING BACK THE DROP OPTION. As one guy posted (forgot name) have a kick timer, sends a notification to the player that he/she is gonna be kicked so they have time to pick the item up and leave. The trading tables (my opinion) had ruined trading I even liked being scammed. Tables are full of 'noobs' auctioning gas and crab dags and won't leave. I had to wait ten mins till they restarted the timer .-. I just think great idea and will bring back most of the fun of trading.
    - chocofly/bLuEPANDA «~»
    Any questions?
    pm me

OreOs
    If you guys liked being "scammed" and loved the drop feature so bad then why would you guys always complain/whine to admins about it, you guys even suggested the idea of trade systems lol.

How can you like getting scammed? I think the majority of the people who wan't dropping back want an easy way to make free money..

Also the kick timer would be pointless, unless there was something to prevent the other person from picking your item up before dropping theirs. Nothing would stop them from picking up the dropped item and then waiting until your time limit warning was done.
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

Banned
    Already a thread on this. continue conversation there.