Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Want a Custom?! (Heads)

Heh I used to charge 3,000 for heads from scratch and people would still flock to buy them xD

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Heh I used to charge 3,000 for heads from scratch and people would still flock to buy them xD
    I could charge that much but why when it's so easy? Honestly, if I didn't get payed 20k a month along with 1 EC, I would consider raising the prices again haha. (;
    Roaming.

Make me head for free den
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

I'll pay up to 4k or more depending on value for my own personal head based on my character. Of course concept art will be included. Design must fit into the template but open to ideas.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

k search up kendrick lamar u prob know him, make it like his head , afro hair brownish eyes brown skin , blinking eyes shining earrings inbox me if you can do it thanks
    Were all in the game just diffrent levels dealing with the same hells just diffrent devils