Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a Custom?! (Heads)

It's too over priced.

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    It's too over priced.
    1,000 shells for a head from scrap isn't overpriced. I'm making other graphics all the time and when someone requests a head, that's the first thing I'll be working on. It also takes time from other things I'm doing, not only that but good quality.

I put 2,500 shells for my main heads, the ones I wear.
    Roaming.

Scratching a Head takes Time such like u dig 1k so its Not overpriced Even its has good quality i would say its cheap and u wont get a good Head like these cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by weTaru View Post
    Scratching a Head takes Time such like u dig 1k so its Not overpriced Even its has good quality i would say its cheap and u wont get a good Head like these cheaper
    Exactly. I'm adding some girl heads/animal heads sometime soon.
    Roaming.

I would like a head by scratch.First the eye color blue hair color black but not too dark.I want the haristyle like long.Skin color light brown.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I would like a head by scratch.First the eye color blue hair color black but not too dark.I want the haristyle like long.Skin color light brown.
    Awesome! PM me in-game when you have the shells. I'll start working on this soon. (-:
    Roaming.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Hi,

I've been getting asked to make custom heads a lot lately. (Atleast twenty requests daily) So I decided to make my own little shop and make heads for people
    Now I bet you're thinking "For free!??" Well the answer to that is NOPE!

The price depends. If you want a brand NEW head (From scratch) I'll charge you 1,900 shells. However, if you want a recolor of the ones I listed below it will only be 900 shells. Another thing: If I have to upload it to your account you get charged another 100 shells. If you want it emailed to you it wont be charged.

I'll be making a list on who wants a head and post it each time someone makes a request. Remember to not bug me please.. I'm always busy making things for other servers too and these heads I'll be working on every second I get.

(By the way, I dont want to be stubborn but you will have to pay me when I am finished. If you like it then you pay me the shells then I will upload it. There's too many people out there that dont pay once I upload. So.. hopefully this doesnt change your mind for requesting a head.

Fill out this form if you want a head:

- Eye color -
    - Hair color -
    - Hair style -
    - Skin color -
    - Any extra add-on details -
    - Reference Picture (Only if you want it based off a character and such)

I will forum private message you when I am finished. Thanks!

Here are the heads:

The Green/Black and Blue/Pink one will cost 2,600 for a recolor. This is because this is my main head that I use in-game. All heads in this table I have made over the past few months.
    when I first saw that sentence the smile of my face disappeared

Zephlyn
    too overpriced, well but im sure that it worth a little bit the price, because your giving your head and good quality heads ( I love your graphics ) so worth a bit

I don't think it's too overpriced, he's a great artist, I'd love to get a head from scratch by him with my own details on how I want it , but I am poor in-game hahah.
    Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Damian View Post
    I don't think it's too overpriced, he's a great artist, I'd love to get a head from scratch by him with my own details on how I want it , but I am poor in-game hahah.
    Not for long
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!