Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Loop's ganis

Post Loop's ganis

Hello.
    This is where I'll be posting my ganis, so feel free to criticise as much as you want, it always helps. Thanks!
    I'm not sure how you want to see the ganis. Would you like a video showing them, or the actual files?

For now, I'll just post the files, I'd need a screen recorder and stuff anyway.

Don't forget - if you want to look at these animations you need GraalShop!
    You'll also need to change the .txt file into .gani and drag the image into here Graal > Levels > Images. If you get stuck just ask.
    (I guess I'll just do videos, it's a lot simpler for you guys.)

Here's a laser pen - trash pick. I still need to do some more ganis like the pick and walk, but this should give a rough idea of what it looks like.

First thing, you didnt save your gani as .gani it showed up as a .txt which is fine because .txt still work in GraalShop.
    Light effect dosent work on GraalShop , I dont know why. I havent used Light Effect that much.
    I tested it out on iEra Dev and the results are fine.
    The gani itself looks plain and thats how a thing like that should be just the guy holding the pen nothing specail like him holding it a odd way like a sword idle.
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

wow your making stuff like that and i can barely legibly write my name with paint

Quote Originally Posted by VeriApplez View Post
    First thing, you didnt save your gani as .gani it showed up as a .txt which is fine because .txt still work in GraalShop.
    Light effect dosent work on GraalShop , I dont know why. I havent used Light Effect that much.
    I tested it out on iEra Dev and the results are fine.
    The gani itself looks plain and thats how a thing like that should be just the guy holding the pen nothing specail like him holding it a odd way like a sword idle.
    I know that, the extension isn't supported so I changed that.
    I also know that, I just can't test the actual effect.
    Thanks for that.
    You're saying it's plain but it should be plain? Is that a compliment or not?
    I've done ganis before, this isn't my first thing.

Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmitten View Post
    wow your making stuff like that and i can barely legibly write my name with paint
    Yeah same, I used gimp and used the line tool.
    Thanks for the feedback!

No no, the gani is good! Its suppose to be what is expected you see the Trashpick gani on iera its plain and simple like in real life I would hold a trashpick like that same with the laser

Love you all

Ah, okay, thanks!

Here are the walking without the laser, and with ganis. Still need to do the "poke" one.
    That should be the correct ones, if they're any of the same as before, just say, and I'll change it!

I made a rainbow bullet glow, similar to the bullets that are fired from the Lexel.
    I'm not sure if you can see them or not, so I'll record a video of what it looks like!

(If you want to see this gani in-game, use iFunbox or WinSCP, change the file extension of my .txt file into .gani. Then, navigate to Era>Documents>Levels?>Ganis and find era_shotgun-bullet.gani. Replace my gani with the one in the folder, reload Era and you're done.)

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Loop; 07-13-2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the gani.

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    I made a rainbow bullet glow, similar to the bullets that are fired from the Lexel.
    I'm not sure if you can see them or not, so I'll record a video of what it looks like!

Enjoy.
    That would be cool.

Love you all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqtE_8mCWrs Here's a video I made months ago, which shows glow bullets in Era.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8kwOwLydow Here's my rainbow gani. Sorry for the horrible quality and frame-rate. If I had a jailbroken device, it'd be so much simpler and clearer.