Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New gfx thread

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

Kamiroos gfx thread

I will post my graphics hre instead of spamming the thread. Happy? Feel free to leave comments on how I can improve my work

Gonna start with a cutlass that was supposed to be for castaway.Cutlass basic.png

Also I have an emerald axeSPD AXE.png

I have two melees that I am currently waiting to post. They are done already but just making some final..."adjustments".
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 03-17-2014 at 02:26 AM.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Big Cheese
    Looks great!

Try not to use the gradient tool- it's almost never the right shading in terms of light/ darkness. The sword looks cool though, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    Try not to use the gradient tool- it's almost never the right shading in terms of light/ darkness. The sword looks cool though, nice!
    Depending on what program you use there should be a lighten/darken tool which comes in handy to give it a nice shaded look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    Haha, funny thing is I don't use the gradient tool xP. I might have on one 1 section of the cutlass though. I think it was the tip .-.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

Defense.pngDefense melee( ;3)
    Offense.pngOffense melee
    Simple Slicer.pngSlicer.

Zephlyn
    those are too big for the characters

All of them are? You sure?

The cutlass is amazing!!
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

The emerald axe looks like you've used a gradient, which isn't a very good tool to shade with.
    Steam:MeatyRod