Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: M4 or Sten? Here is your Answer!

Zephlyn

M4 or Sten? Here is your Answer!

Many players had been asking; What should I buy? M4 or Sten. Well here are the answer of this question! M4 and Sten are most likely sparring guns, which means on spar work are very good, this two guns are very deadly at bottom of spar and the cost it worth a lot.

So many players can't decide which to buy, since those 2 guns are similar, so this thread will answer all of your questions about it.

Lets Start with the M4

M4* 55000

Dual: No
    Damage: 8
    Spread: 0.1
    Freeze: 0.1945
    ROF: 0.30
    Reload Freeze: 0.30 - 0.35
    Auto: No
    Clip: 16

Nice stats, right? now lets see the Sten

So here are the Sten stats

Sten* 65000

Dual: No
    Damage: 8
    Spread: 0.03
    Freeze: 0.185
    Fire Rate: 0.3
    Reload Freeze: 0.12 - 0.18
    Auto: Yes
    Clip: 36

Cool stats, right?

Now lets compare the Sten with the M4!

+ Sten got more spread
    + Sten got less freeze
    + Sten got less rate of fire
    + Sten got less reload freeze
    + Sten got a bigger clip
    +-/ Sten is auto, which depends on user.

So if we compare the Sten with the M4, the Sten is more useful!

Hope this thread help you !
    Don't forget to leave your comments !
    Last edited by D12*; 02-18-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Well, I'd say that it is pretty much individual-related. For example, I'm better with the M4!

Sten I basically the same as m4 but with a different look, more in each clip and auto.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    Sten I basically the same as m4 but with a different look, more in each clip and auto.
    but, as the thread said, if you compare it, sten is way better than M4, and got, more spread, less freeze, less rate of fire, less reload freeze and much more, which is not only clip and auto

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Subtrakt View Post
    Well, I'd say that it is pretty much individual-related. For example, I'm better with the M4!
    Yes, some people are better with the M4, but all depends of the person and how he spar, here I brought the stats of both because when a player is about to decide between M4 and Sten is a trouble.

Although the stats may make the Sten seem like a better weapon, don't underestimate the M4. It is just as powerful and deadly as the Sten, if not even more. It really just depends on who is using the weapon, and their skill. I honestly prefer the Sten over the M4 AT THIS CURRENT MOMENT, but I always have both of them upgraded so I can switch if I am failing with one. It really doesn't matter whether you buy the M4 or the Sten, it's about how you use it, and your experience with it such as mastering the shoot/reload/flanking rhythm.

Oh and one thing to watch out for with the M4, that the Sten lacks, is its distinct spread. That's a killer for bottom huggers

Zephlyn
    Redboy, your right, but I can't decide if the sten is really needed when I already got my M4, im going to GST and people say me to buy it, so I did this experiment

Ur explanations are off.. Sten and M4 have same rate of fire, Sten also has less spread.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by xSupah View Post
    Ur explanations are off.. Sten and M4 have same rate of fire, Sten also has less spread.
    search a guide and look the stats please