Thread: Recruiting for our PSN gaming clan

Recruiting for our PSN gaming clan

Ok, so my PSN friend and I created a PSN Gaming clan for all PlayStation Platforms and multiple games/genres. We do plan to enter tournaments for cash (or other) prizes. We currently have 10 or so members (some come and go). Our clan name that I didn't put first is Isolated Survivors. Check us out at www.isolatedsurvivors.enjin.com

We are not very active on the site as we talk mostly on the PSN. Our current games are Uncharted 3 (PS3), Black Ops 2 (PS3), Need for Speed Rivals (PS4), Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4), Killzone Mercenary (PSVita), DC Universe (PS3/4), and soon to be GTA V (PS3), Minecraft (PS3), Destiny (PS4), The Crew (PS4), Minecraft (PS4), Minecraft (PSVita). We can do any games you may want to play if a majority of the clan has them or you can get others with the game to join.

No Xbox section yet as we are just getting started. If you have a Youtube with gaming vids that is great as we need publicity.

Cheers,
    Spirit
    Contact me @
    Email: [email protected]
    Era Name: #19 Spirit
    PSN: reynolds-wrap1

Any battlefield 4?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA