Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Inappropriate" body ._.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    The fact that there is a censor bar makes it known that that's what you want people to see, making them know that there is something inappropriate under that bar.
    Yea but ur rules says that inapropriate things are not allowed.
    Are u seing any inapropriatness?nope
    Thats coz of that magical thing called censor

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Yea but ur rules says that inapropriate things are not allowed.
    Are u seing any inapropriatness?nope
    Thats coz of that magical thing called censor
    That depends on what others find inappropriate. Society today doesnt see anything but complete nudity as inappropriate. Where as sensible and logical people see anything close or even censored as inappropriate. The censor bar is blocking the area but the censor bar also draws people to look there. That, to them, is inappropriate. If you can't handle the rules of Era you shouldn't play Era. Just change it, it isn't that hard to add a bikini instead. A modest bikini that is.
    Contact me @
    Email: [email protected]
    Era Name: #19 Spirit
    PSN: reynolds-wrap1

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    How does hiding it emphhsize it?
    It's easier to just say no simplest. BAD*sprays with water*!
    Hello again my little lambs! Have you missed your dear friend, genocide?!?!?!?

.-. On my body theres no cencored but there is clothes which hides it but gues whatvdoe thr censor do! It hides it so what is the differenc?

Quote Originally Posted by 19 Spirit View Post
    That depends on what others find inappropriate. Society today doesnt see anything but complete nudity as inappropriate. Where as sensible and logical people see anything close or even censored as inappropriate. The censor bar is blocking the area but the censor bar also draws people to look there. That, to them, is inappropriate. If you can't handle the rules of Era you shouldn't play Era. Just change it, it isn't that hard to add a bikini instead. A modest bikini that is.
    um fyi There is nothing stated on that rule that a cesor box is not allowed so i dont know what rule are u talking about

Banned
    I think it's fine. I mean, censorship is used to hide inappropriate content, left?

Simplest, after what happened with your head not being allowed because of it having glasses, you should know if an upload is allowed or not. If there is a censored bar, it implies that there is something inappropriate in that area of the body. It just draws attention to your body, and the staff don't find it acceptable. Just upload the body without the censored bar. I don't see why you even need the censored bar on your body, if you say that there are clothes covering that part of the body..?
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Zephlyn
    putting the censoring bar shows that you want to show something inappropriate in your body that you want to show, if you would take the censor bar, and take what is inappropriate

"Inappropriate" body ._.

In reality television, the studios censor inappropriate content. their ratings are usually TV-14 because even though it's censored, It is meant to show inappropriate content and the viewers already know that it is not suitable for everyone. If you think closely into this problem, Graal is a 12+ game on the App Store. It wouldn't go down well if a younger player sees this and ask their parents what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmweiss (MSM) View Post
    Simplest, after what happened with your head not being allowed because of it having glasses, you should know if an upload is allowed or not. If there is a censored bar, it implies that there is something inappropriate in that area of the body. It just draws attention to your body, and the staff don't find it acceptable. Just upload the body without the censored bar. I don't see why you even need the censored bar on your body, if you say that there are clothes covering that part of the body..?
    Umm dont even go there...
    First my old head is actualy allowed but the SIR that shall remain unamed didnt know the rules so yea.
    And the point of this is for the sake of lolz but still hiding it make it acceptable