View Poll Results: Which tileset should we use for this months contest?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic

0 0%
  • Era

6 85.71%
  • Zone

1 14.29%

Thread: February Level Contest

February Level Contest

Hey Guys! On Graalians someone named Toransuku does monthly level contests, so I thought we could bring it to Era-Go! Let's see how talented our members are here with levels. Anyone can join, even if you are new to levels! Firstly we have to find out which tileset to use for this months levels contest. Here you can vote on the poll which one, we are only using these three for now. So go ahead and vote now, Zone, Classic, or Era.

You only have today to vote which tileset, so get your votes in today! Tomorrow, when the poll closes, I will post a new thread containing the tileset image that won on this poll. If you do not know how to set up the tileset, I will have instructions there as well. Get your votes in today!

The competition will completely end at the end of the month, you will then E-Mail me your levels you did and I will review them, the one that I feel was the fanciest/best will then be posted on the forums ( a pic of the level did )

I know what you've been thinking the whole time you read this, Prize... Well the prize will be 500 shells! If that doesn't sound like much, sorry, I don't even have that amount right now on my account. I'll be shelling until I have enough, which will be before the month ends . Hopefully this contest will be a success, then I could host more for each month!

-Alex Damian
    Last edited by Alex Damian; 02-23-2014 at 08:39 PM.
    Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Damian View Post
    Hey Guys! On Graalians someone named Toransuku does monthly level contests, so I thought we could bring it to Era-Go! Let's see how talented our members are here with levels. Anyone can join, even if you are new to levels! Firstly we have to find out which tileset to use for this months levels contest. Here you can vote on the poll which one, we are only using these three for now. So go ahead and vote now, Zone, Classic, or Era.
    First one to vote. :P
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Panda View Post
    First one to vote. :P
    I updated it with prize info and submission etc.
    Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Damian View Post
    I updated it with prize info and submission etc.
    Sweet! I will try to make a level, even though I have never made one. Wish me luck!
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

Seems like a cool idea, thanks!

Development Team
    Lol you should give a theme instead of a general topic, maybe always era tileset because well this is Era.
    Looking forward to participating ;P
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Lol you should give a theme instead of a general topic, maybe always era tileset because well this is Era.
    Looking forward to participating ;P
    The contest will have themes each month, I'll add more updates to the next thread
    Hello!