Thread: Paying us to spar!

Paying us to spar!

People get paid for every subject (PK, Basing, etc) except spar. Sparring should also be a good way for us to earn gralats. Lets say we earn 1-3 gralats for every spar we win, or for a specific spar streak we get. If boosting interferes, we can only add this to one specific spar room, making us lose gralats when we lose, or adding a betsparring room may also help. Doing something like this would make sparring more fun, entertaining, and popular. Would you guys agree with this? Post your ideas/opinions here!
    EP

Moved this to a more appropriate location.

I wouldn't mind it just as long as you never received gralats for every time you won a spar match, because it would encourage people to boost in order to make money.
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

Sodapop
    i'll say if you get 1k spar wins you get gralats or something like that but , losing And winning idk about that

There's a lot of ways to prevent people from boosting for the gralats. Anti-boosting scripts were added long ago, which makes it nearly impossible for someone to boost their spar stats.
    EP

Development Team
    My only thing about this is spar is pretty glorified as it is, I'd say the opportunity for body parts is pretty fair. I honestly think you should just spar because you love it not for the money...

Also there is another thread about this topic, please continue the discussion there <33
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...ght=spar+money
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship