Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Offers on Zombie Morph

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by BboyEatsbacon View Post
    I don't even have a Zombie Morph, and I scripted it and gave it to the Zombie Minigame Leaderboard winners wtf

I demand a refund!
    Jipped.

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Just selling zombie morph for Hw Dagger+(something that's worth 100k) or Rainbow Umbrella (+100k worth of items)
    Just saying but i've been offered 600k on my HW dagger on multiple occasions, which is higher than your asking price for the zombie morph. No one is going to want to do that. I understand that your zombie morph is presumably the only one in circulation and as such you can charge what you like. But if you intend to sell it any time soon, i suggest you lower your expectations (and your asking price).
    It may also be good to note that there are also very little HW Daggers in circulation, perhaps just as many as that zombie morph, as players owning the item do not longer trade or have since quit. The price of the HW dagger is also extremely high due to demand. As the item is aesthetically pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaClaw View Post
    Just saying but i've been offered 600k on my HW dagger on multiple occasions, which is higher than your asking price for the zombie morph. No one is going to want to do that. I understand that your zombie morph is presumably the only one in circulation and as such you can charge what you like. But if you intend to sell it any time soon, i suggest you lower your expectations (and your asking price).
    It may also be good to note that there are also very little HW Daggers in circulation, perhaps just as many as that zombie morph, as players owning the item do not longer trade or have since quit. The price of the HW dagger is also extremely high due to demand. As the item is aesthetically pleasing.
    Yeah I asked for too much, will change that, and Hw dagger is more common than morph in my opinion , neither traph or wierd are selling it, and I'm not selling it at the moment just seeing the possibilities, and I agree hw dagger is not in the circulations lot, neither is zombie, I'd say both worth the same.. I've changed my mind thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redrust View Post
    You were able to win them in the Zombie minigame. It was also auctioned like 2 times so there are aprox. 4-5
    Layerd, said there is 3 zombie morphs in game and will stay like that, I have prove but I'm not able to post the picture unfortunately

I agree. The zombie morph is a unique item and there isn't many in-game. HW Dagger is just a dagger, with I think the lowest hit timer in game (Melees) while zombie morph you can turn into a zombie. I think it should be worth a lot.
    Roaming.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BboyEatsbacon View Post
    I don't even have a Zombie Morph, and I scripted it and gave it to the Zombie Minigame Leaderboard winners wtf

I demand a refund!
    nope.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

#ErasTakingTheMoneyAndRunning

I'll be here from time to time. College & Work are my priorities for now.
    If you need anything from me feel free to ask.

Small projects going on here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by ibliss View Post
    #erastakingthemoneyandrunning
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    I agree. The zombie morph is a unique item and there isn't many in-game. HW Dagger is just a dagger, with I think the lowest hit timer in game (Melees) while zombie morph you can turn into a zombie. I think it should be worth a lot.
    It's worth 1m I've heard, I agree with you, but I didn't know hw dagger is a slow dagger? Why is every one in love it?

bboy eats bacon been scammed >:0
    Can I get some reputation points
    ¡WIZY_TEZ!(WORK)
    ^
    The First and The Last.