Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wtf is up with all the super rare trash picks in auction?

Banned

Wtf is up with all the super rare trash picks in auction?

Is anyone else getting annoyed about the fact that all what go up for auction is just rare 100g+ trashpicks? Its getting quite tedious. Also why would you pay 150g for a freakin trashpick? I dont understand

Haha totally agreed with you man. In my personal opinion only idiots would waste real cash on a damn trash pick when you can get it for free lol. Useless..honestly. I rather spend it on guns.

Most of the things in iEra auctions are used for showing off and have no use at all. Here's a few: rare trash picks, toy bat, skull juggle. They do nothing but get you pms from noobs asking where to get it from. It's really dumb in my opinion and if you're going to spend 120k on something, at least make it worth the money
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

My only super is a yellow pencil. I rarely use it or show to anyone I just like pencils x) thats the reason I got it. By the way it was only 40k on auction.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    Is anyone else getting annoyed about the fact that all what go up for auction is just rare 100g+ trashpicks? Its getting quite tedious. Also why would you pay 150g for a freakin trashpick? I dont understand
    On the topic someone paid 150k for a pencil and they can trade it yet people pay the same for chainsaws or other non droppable weapons that can't be traded. Staff only hide from us on the matter it's pretty funny.

People ask for new items, a trash pick is ez to make and brings stefan $$$$
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

If you have a chainsaw make a post in the letters to staff section we will add a dropping one to you.

Doesn't really bother me if someone chooses to spend money on something like that. It's their money they're wasting.

Olirus
    Lol I'd buy anyone's chainsaw

Wait till halloween you will be able to sell chainsaws for more
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016