Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why people afk for hours

Why people afk for hours

Recently I found out that Trent Ø Cædmon had a second account named black cancer and just used it to gain hours then transfer them now to me that's what a noob would do because they don't know how to play the game without "cheating"

This is a issue that bothers me whenever I go to places and see some person afking
    Just for alot of hours, that's BS

It's just hours, there's really nothing good that comes from it other than freebies that don't transfer and these hold-up signs. Not a reason to make a big deal out of it.

Ehh it just annoys me so see people afking for hours then watch them go around saying they've been playing long then tell them to compare hours

Wow what the...I wis I could afk my hours bakwards
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Haha ikr

So true yogy xD

Quote Originally Posted by Eros Vela Erebus View Post
    Ehh it just annoys me so see people afking for hours then watch them go around saying they've been playing long then tell them to compare hours
    u jelly

hahahaha dude its a game calm down if this gets u mad i wonder what else does

I dont see how afking is bad.

It's not bad. Using it to gain hours is bad. One, who in their proper mind wants MORE hours? It's much more impressive to have more kills, and less hours. Two, actually, never mind. I can see why you half-brained Cædmon kids think it's "cool". The admins practically tell you AFK for hours, and be on as much as possible for more hours (for some extra EC), and you guys are stupid enough to buy into it. "I have 3k hours " yea, you also have low spar records, and not even 100k kills, and practically nothing to show what you've done for 3000 hours. To have 3k hours and JUST 50k kills is to not even have a tenth of a kill per hour. All you're doing is making yourself a time waster with an X000 amount of hours.