Thread: Gun Stat guide by Price plus DPS.

Gun Stat guide by Price plus Damage Per Second (DPS).

I guess read it if you want.

http://postimg.org/image/hsev9sw0r/full/
    Last edited by trentinxd; 03-01-2014 at 06:39 AM.

I am so confused. Also I can barely read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

Try this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    I am so confused. Also I can barely read it.
    I put in a new link.
    Last edited by trentinxd; 02-26-2014 at 08:03 PM.

To find how much time reload reduces dps its Clip size multiply by firerate=y then its reload freeze divided by Y=Z then its Z times gun damage=X then its DPS minus X. Example BAR. .24*25=6 .20/6=.03333333 .033333333x9=0.3 37.5-.3= 37.2.... So the new DPS is 37.2 DPS with reload added in.

I'm probably just going to stick it in all in a excel tommorow and be done with it haha.
    Last edited by trentinxd; 02-26-2014 at 10:45 PM.

This is just sams gun stat guide made into a circle from most expensive to least...

Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    This is just sams gun stat guide made into a circle from most expensive to least...

Is there a way to delete this? Im just going to put it in excel. The purpose was to compare stats of guns with similar prices and add DPS. And I got it from Jenis post. I thanked her earlier, but I edited it out by accident.

P2w!

Quote Originally Posted by trentinxd View Post
    Is there a way to delete this? Im just going to put it in excel. The purpose was to compare stats of guns with similar prices and add DPS. And I got it from Jenis post. I thanked her earlier, but I edited it out by accident.
    Tell a mod to delete it.