Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ways to make money in Era

I dont think anyone does speedy pizza, unless its for the hat
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    I dont think anyone does speedy pizza, unless its for the hat
    Speedy Pizza has actually been used a lot quite recently. I prefer it over digging now. They said that the money earned is higher than before. Although I wish there were more ovens because of how crowded it has gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Speedy Pizza has actually been used a lot quite recently. I prefer it over digging now. They said that the money earned is higher than before. Although I wish there were more ovens because of how crowded it has gotten.
    Seriously 0.0 i need to start paying more attention lol. I gotta test this out.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    Seriously 0.0 i need to start paying more attention lol. I gotta test this out.
    The highest amount of gralats from one pizza that I've recieved is 18, but I find it worth more than shelling now, because it takes longer to get shells it seems like.

Oh, and whenever you receive money, it doesn't stop you with a message anymore which I love.

Wow thats awesome. Ya I really perfer this over shelling. Well looks like its time to make a pizza delievery man custom xD

You can mention Crab shells under Shelling.
    Got Questions? Ask me and I'll help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander13 View Post
    You can mention Crab shells under Shelling.
    True. I was thinking about it, but new players may not understand?