Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PBP Shotgun

Keep the nerf, it will probebly be the best decision
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    i was wandering why there was hardly any PBPs out yesterday. So this is why, i honestly see no difference but its better than adding hit register time to it that does nothing at all.

Keep it nerfed. Made basing fun

It's just fine nerfed

No change it back! Bar can still easily defeat it by taking advantage if the pbp's freeze
    Rate. Using the bar, keep going up and down around the pbp and wipe out the HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Just raise the god dam price! Ive said this over and over make bar 125k and pbp 200k since a pbp beats a bar everytime keep pbps regular stats and make it more expensive ugh!
    Oh yeah, so that people who already spam the crap out of it get an OP gun for a discount, and those who don't can pay more real money on an overpowered gun on a game. No, matching stats to price is much easier and more efficient than vice versa.
    Before you even think about refunding everyone with a pbp, think about how hard it will be. Logs have the original ID# that bought the gun, and since identification came along, everyone, and I mean everyone, has had their ID's changed.

Back on topic, the thing was OP and needs this nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    Oh yeah, so that people who already spam the crap out of it get an OP gun for a discount, and those who don't can pay more real money on an overpowered gun on a game. No, matching stats to price is much easier and more efficient than vice versa.
    Before you even think about refunding everyone with a pbp, think about how hard it will be. Logs have the original ID# that bought the gun, and since identification came along, everyone, and I mean everyone, has had their ID's changed.

Back on topic, the thing was OP and needs this nerf
    Ya i agree with you now that you explained it

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftStar View Post
    No change it back! Bar can still easily defeat it by taking advantage if the pbp's freeze
    Rate. Using the bar, keep going up and down around the pbp and wipe out the HP.
    You my friend are stupid. Bar is more expensive so it should be better than pbp. I can beat pbp with m4 because people like you just spam and got no skill.
    #GetSkillOrLeave
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Omg keep it nerfed at least! Im not talking about my dream - removing pbp but at least have it nerfed! Like sam said its impossible to dodge pbp spam and it deals 15 damage! How is that not over powered?
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

We're still testing things, ill keep you updated on the final decision we make