Thread: VIP Ultrice Gun

VIP Ultrice Gun

image.jpgHey guys! I'm back and I had gotten the Ultrice gun yesterday. I had heard the rumors about this "weird" gun and decided to try it out. And yes, it definitely is weird. Unique would be pushing it. This gun has the following qualities:
    -It does 3-4 damage (I believe).
    -has charge gauge
    -has a weird reload where it has a charging animation with a blue cloud?
    -stun gun effect on PK
    -and of course it changes the color of your choice

Now, we all know it is one of the worst guns. Yet... it is a VIP gift this month. Last month's gun was the tszk and it turned out to be an okay handgun and it always remained in perfect condition. So my theory is that this gun may have hidden properties where it can charge up power to release more damage? Like every second that the thumb holds on the button, it is .5 damage stored up? Idk guys, so some background information would help. Or an admins explanation please x_x.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Yamamoto; 03-01-2014 at 07:26 PM. Reason: adding pics
    山Yamamoto-kun

It deals 5 damage on players. With a charge reload, you don't have to worry about reloading if you don't spam often. The highly misunderstood concept is that the weapon is not made to kill quickly. It's actually used to slow down enemies. The chance of slowness is what can help turn the tides of a battle. By pulling out a melee or a high damage per second weapon, use it when they are slowed down for an easy kill. That being said, this weapon is considered to be a luck gun. The first of it's kind and very unique. It can be a really good secondary or a really bad secondary. Your luck will decide on how it will perform. You're gambling the damage for a chance of slowness.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

ohh... okay then at least it's a fun new type of gun.
    山Yamamoto-kun

wait and the gauge is to show that it reloads every time the gauge fills?
    山Yamamoto-kun

ohhh... just tried it out, I found out the gauge is for reloading the gun anytime you want whenever it fills :0
    山Yamamoto-kun